Maximum Ride(Manga)

Name
Spirit

Bird spices
Snowy Owl

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Love Interest
Fang

HistoryThere isn't much about her

History
There isn't much about her. All she remembers is that she was possibly been taken away but in her profile it said that she was in a orphanage. After she escaped the lab at the age of 16 she seems to be living in the forest and hiding there from the white coats and other enemies.

Appearance
Spirit has short dirty blind hair and light blue eyes. Her body is slim but also light weight doe to her behind a birdkid. Her wings are white with black spots like a snowy owl. Her casual cloths are black shirt with a white sweater, white beanie, black paints and she wears a pack bag. When the flock fist meet her she seemed like a normal person but then when fang saw her leave the cave home and her wings showed, it seems like her left wing was broken and still in its healing so she can't fly at all till it's all healed up.

Personality
Spirit is a tomboy that is always happy and out going. She don't like it when others fight and arguing, she always find a way to make others happy. She does have her moments where she gets mad and aggressive when pushed to much. When someone is injured or work she then gets overprotective with that person. When she sees that her friends are in danger she never waist seconds to go and help or save someone, she is very protective with the flock. Her and Max does have there sister arguments and she always makes Max jelouse cause both likes fang.

Abilities
Healing
She can heal others and herself, the furthest she can heal is broken or cracked bones. It will take time and her energy to fully heal it so she will grow tired easily. Sometimes she won't use it so that she won't over work herself.

Screech
She can make her voice to a high pitch scream to at least distract her enemies and it gives her some time to at least run and hide.

Advanced Senses and Reflexes
Like the rest of the Flock, Spirit's body is equipped with enhanced reflexes which are displayed in combat and sudden danger. In addition, her sight is greatly enhanced and is referred to as "raptor vision". Also like the Flock, she has an internal compass which can gauge distance, wind currents, and magnetic direction.

Enhanced Physical Condition
Like the other members of the Flock, Spirit's physical attributes are enhanced to the point her speed and strength are superior to normal teenagers and even most adults. She uses this to keep up with Erasers in combat.

Trivia
•Inside of the bag is a journal, some money, map, pens and pencils, drawing book and giggles on her head.

•She broke her wing when an eraser attacked her and made her crash land.

•She is always seen to act before thinking. Witch can be good sometimes but at times it can get her into trouble.