Dragon Ball Super #1

Name
Kora

Characteristics
Race
Full blooded saiyan

Gender
Female

Porfessinal States
Occupation
Whis's assistant

Love Interest
Vegeta

Appearance
Kora is a thin and built female saiyan with short black hair that goes to her ears, black ox eyes, and a brown tail that goes around her waist. When she is first seen she is wearing her saiyan armer. It's blue tights with no shoulder protector but a chest and back armer, White fingerless gloves and white shoes with the yellow toe tips. But when she came to earth and visit them her cloths change. Her Gi is like Goku's along with the weight in them, but there different color. It's a yellow inside shirt with a light blue outside sleeveless vest like, her paints is also light blue along with a yellow belt around her waist. She wears brown shoes with a yellow stripe at the middle but she keeps her white fingerless gloves on.

Personality
Kora is a very friendly and outgoing woman you can be friends with rather quickly. She seems to be smart with any computers and fixing. During training she gets very serious and will not hold back as she isn't going to stop till she her goal is made. During a fight she does get aggressive when angered or pushed to far.

Abilities
Flight
The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki

Ki blast
The most basic form of energy wave.

Ki Since
An ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

Saiyan Power
A Saiyan genetic trait that allows their performance to continually increase against adversity, either by recovering from a near death experience, or by fighting a strong opponent.

Solar Flare
The user places their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. The user then calls out the name of the technique, which provokes a white light to fire out and blind everything watching except the user, since they are projecting the light.

Power Up To The Very Limit
A technique which allows the user to instantly regain all of their ki.

Galick Gun
To utilize it, Kora curls her fingers and places both her hands together at chest level facing the same direction (so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other). Then, once enough ki is gathered, she thrusts both hands forward to fire a powerful blast of energy. The result is a powerful, huge, fuchsia-colored ki beam that emanates from her hands and body. It is capable of destroying large planets if enough power is put into it.

Super Saiyan
Kora already achieved when shown after she was training with Whis. The energy involved in the transformation causes Kora's hair to stand on end and turn a golden color. Her facial expression is sharpened, and the color of his eyes turns a bright emerald green. When in this state Koras' power level increases dramatically. Even so, she always maintains her sincere, serious demeanour.

Super Saiyan 2
In Dragon Ball Super, Kora first uses this transformation during her spar with Vegeta. Its the same hair style as her regular Super Saiyan hair style but more spike and has lighting sparking around her.

Super saiyan Blue[Locked]
Later on in her training she will achieve SSGSS a month later when Goku and Vegeta achieved there form.

Items
Scouter 
This was made by the truffles centuries ago. Now when she was a child the sayians seems to have a hold of the gadget and been used many years. She still uses them and trying to make them a better.

Capsule
Capsules for the purpose of making objects compact and easy to transport.

Refrigerator
A small Capsule Corp. refrigerator contained in one of the Capsule cases owned by Bulma. She uses this to carry and bring the food from eat where ever she goes.

Senzu Bean
Mystical beans with immense rejuvenation properties.