Squid Games(Netflix)

Name
•Byeol Chin

Age
•46(2020)
•47(2021)

Date Of Birth
•June 10, 1973

Occupation
•Bartender Owner
•New Squid Games Host(2021)
•Seong's Spy

Biography
Relatives
•Hyun-Woo Heo(Ex-Boyfriend)
•Oh Il-nam(GrandFather)

Fate
Status
•Alive

Physical Description
Gender
•Female ♀

Height
•5'3"

Eye Color
•Brown

Hair Color
•Black (Formerly)
•Silver Highlights (currently)

Love Interest
•Seong Gi-hun

Love Interest •Seong Gi-hun

Type Of Hero
•Agent/Spy

Appearance
Byeol is a Korean woman with brown eyes and her skin color is a sandy. Her casual cloths seems to be shown to be a black turtle neck with long sleeves with blue overalls when it goes to colder seasons her shirt changes to sweaters. She wears white socks and black slip on shoes. While she's working in her bar, she wears a white polo shirt that her sleeves are rolled up so that they don't get dirty, black tie and a tie holder to keep it in place, black dress paints, black three button vest and black flat shoes.

Personality
There is t much about this woman but Byeol is a caring and trustworthy woman you can trust with secrets and other things. She trusts Seong Gi-hun the must after she finds out not only he's one of the winners but also he felt the same way as her. One thing for sure is that she is shown sadness and loneliness when her only family she known Oh Il-nam passed away. When she talks or even sees Hyun-Woo Heo who is her Ex-Boyfriend she does show that she hates him. One thing for sure is she does seem to be hesitant when it comes to dating and trusting someone unless she understands you.

Trivia
•For this plan to take action she haves to be the New Host of the Squid Games after her Grandfather Oh Il-nam died.

•She was there during Seong Gi-hun's game as she somehow had a feeling he would be the winner.