Jujutsu Kaisen #1

Name
➥Haru Uplash

Species
➥Human(Vessel)

Birthday
➥February 7th, 1989

Age
➥28

Gender
➥Female

Love Interest
➥Satoru Gojo

Love Interest ➥Satoru Gojo

Height
➥167(5'6)

Hair Color
➥Lavander

Eye Color
➥Green

Statues
➥Alive and Active

Occupation
➥Jujutsu Sorcerer

Affiliation
➥Uplash Family
➥Ainu Ancestors
➥Horkew kamuy's Vessel

Grade
➥Special Grade

Appearance
➥Even though she is female, most people would mistaken Haru as male due to her very short and semi-messy light dark purple hair and her green eyes. She is always seen to be wearing a mask to hide her clan's mark on her face. It's unknown reasons why she hides it with a mask but she does wear one.

➥During the Spring and fall she wears overalls with a turtle neck to keep herself warm when it does get cold and shoes along with the same mask on. During the summer she wears a long sleeve white shirt and a hood with a black dress and black leggings on and slip on shoes. For winter she would only wear only a hoodie and sweat pants with her shoes. She also seem to wear a crossbody sling bag.

➥As a jujutsu sorcerer she haves to wear a uniform that haves the Navy blue on it. So for her requested uniform she wears a navy blue jumpsuit with a hood, comes with a ninja-like face mask, a red and navy blue flannel scarf around her neck, and gloves that is her chosen Cursed Tool. She even wears weighted boots to boost her speed more.

Personality
➥Haru seems to be a much calmer and collected Sorcerer you would probably meet. Due to having the Horkew kamuy's spirit she haves this protective side of her like she's the guardian of everyone. Haru a mute and overall positive person, but lacks the courage to do anything due to her thinking her power all comes from her curse spirit. Also due to the curse spirit and her own abilities she's a big target on bounty Hunters. This makes her live in a constant state of anxiety and stress so stressfully that she lost her voice. She also fallowing Gojo like a lost puppy, in a way she trusts him enough to keep her safe. He knows she's strong but also knows what she's suffering from so he does keep her safe time to time but he would mostly make her fight to regain her confidence of herself.

Abilities/Powers
➥With her Animal manipulation it will boost most of her basics like speed, strength, agility, ect.

➥Heightened senses, heightened strength, heightened speed, ect when curse is activated.

➥6th sense allows her to know if something is off. Most people would say it's her gut feeling but deep down she knows it's not. It only goes off if something big is going on.

➥Its unknown how but she can communicate and understand what animals are saying. Sometimes they even appear out of know where on her.

Equipment
➥She wears retractable claw gloves where she uses them in combat when she can't use her curse ability or she chooses not to. There black gloves with nothing on them but then if she moved her fingers just right there will be sharp small blades that looks like claws popping out like a cat would with there claws.

Trivia
➥After Suguru Geto left she became the new partner to Satoru Gojo and making sure he is safe even though he is very strong.

➥Mahito m trying to brake Haru to get to Yuji again since she's partner up with Gojo who is always around Yuji. The fact she is a mute and can't talk back to the other male it makes it harder for her to fight back.

➥Due to Haru having Ainu in her family and in her blood the Bounty Hunters wants her alive but only to steal her blood then finishing her off for good.

➥Due to her not being able to speak at all she would have to make small grunts and other small noises to make others how she feels about this.

➥春 means Springtime and her special ability haves an ice wolf spirit. So her name means Springtime Snow, because it's rarer to get snow in spring, like how it's rare for her to have the Ice Wolf Spirit.

➥Due to Haru not being able to communicate with her voice she have been studying to know sign language to talk and hand signs to attack or doing orders for a team.