Love Always Finds A Way

Warning: mentions of self-harm and drug dealing in this chapter. Read at your own risk!!

4:30pm

Prem brought a sleeping Priya home after watching the clouds together. He carried her in bridal style in his arms, while she snuggled against his body and rested her head against his warm chest.

He placed Priya down gently on her side of the bed after moving the blanket. She stirred sweetly a bit when she was put down, but Prem quietened her down with soothing words,

"Sssh, it's okay, Shona." He then leaned down and kissed her forehead softly once placing her down. Her head rested on her pink pillow. He sat down beside her and grabbed the grey blanket for Priya to cuddle with. Ever since her attack in the haunted place and Vishal saved her, she always clung onto that blanket. It was like a shield and protection for her because she always cuddled it. Its softness around her made her feel warm and allowed her to hide from the scary world. Besides Prem, that grey blanket was her protection.

As soon as Prem draped the grey blanket on Priya, she immediately cuddled and snuggled it, turning to the left side, making Prem coo and smile fondly at her. He leaned down to kiss her cheek softly. He then got the larger pink blanket to wrap her up. He caressed her hair softly and gently, staring at her in awe and fondness, the love for her lingering in his eyes.

Prem stared down at the love of his life, thinking about how lucky he was to have her. She was amazing, adorable, beautiful, kind, intelligent and many more gifted things, but she never saw it. Priya would never believe or see herself all those things, all because of Rita. What happened today and what he found out about Rita's scheme to sabotage their relationship angered and infuriated him. He was not going to spare Rita, but he needed to focus on Priya mostly. This was the height of her mental health problem and he was going to help her through it. Now he knew Rita's motives and reasons for what she's put Priya through, he was going take care of her.

Prem hadn't mentioned his talk to Bhagwanti about the drugs yet to Priya. He was going to tell her straight away, but after seeing Priya's condition when she found out what Rita said, he knew he had to hold it for some time, until the time was good. But it had to be sooner than later for Priya's mental health and mostly because they needed to share everything and trust each other.

Putting his thoughts aside, he leaned down to kiss her head softly and whispered,

"Get some rest, my beautiful girl." He kissed her lips softly and added, "I love you so much."

Prem stood up and closed the curtains to block the light so Priya could sleep comfortably. Once doing that, he unbuttoned his light brown shirt. He went to the mirror to check himself out. He was in a white tank top, and stared at his muscled biceps and chiseled abs.

His eyes spotted three scars on his left shoulder from earlier today. He hadn't mentioned it to anyone, only Rahul and Amar knew. He traced a finger on the three scars and immediately hissed at the sting. He decided to brush it off, yawning afterwards. He hadn't got much sleep, so he decided to take an afternoon nap with Priya. That way, they both got some well needed sleep.

He walked over to the bed and sat near Priya, wrapping himself up with her pink blanket. He smiled down fondly at Priya. Before he was going to lie down, his phone pinged with a message. He groaned in annoyance and grabbed his phone from the bedside table to see who it was. He furrowed his eyes brows at the message.