Things Are Just Getting Worse

Please note:

- This song is part of Priya's day out. It's only Prem and Priya in the song, the others (Rahul, Anjali, Sameer and Preeti) are somewhere else, for privacy

- Prem is Salman Khan and Priya is Karishma Kapoor, obviously without the curly hair and slight bushy eyebrows 😂

I've decided to bring in Vicky Oberoi (Sanjay Dutt), Priya's previous employer and Rita's lapdog in the chapter

4:15pm

"Jaan, stop. Please." Priya giggled sweetly, whilst Prem continued kissing her rosy cheeks, the sides of her neck and the top of her head. His arms were wrapped around Priya's neck and her back was pressed against his warm frame. She placed her hands on his wrist and leaned against him.

Although she kept telling Prem to stop with his shower of affection, deep down she enjoyed and loved it because it made her relax and comfortable. She felt like the most important and loved person in Prem's life - which she was - in his arms. But she didn't want to tell Prem that she enjoyed his affection, because that was her sweet little secret. But Prem knew she enjoyed it, she just wouldn't ever admit it. If you love someone alot, you would know what they like, even when they wouldn't admit it.

They were walking through a grassy meadow full of pink and red tulips, with mountains and trees in the distance.

The love birds were on their way to meet Sameer, Preeti, Rahul and Anjali at their meeting point

The love birds were on their way to meet Sameer, Preeti, Rahul and Anjali at their meeting point. With Prem being affectionate to Priya.

"Prem, please stop." Priya whined sweetly and cutely, when Prem started leaving a trail of soft kisses on one of her rosy cheeks, leading up to her temple.

"Hmm, give me one good reason to." Prem whispered to her romantically. His warm breath fanned against her ear and hair, making her shiver. His soothing voice making her smile.

She giggled cutely and Prem continued kissing her,

"I won't stop until you tell me, Shona." He told her.

"Hm, let me think." She said cutely.

"I'll give you five seconds." Prem said.
"5," He kissed her cheek, with Priya giggling.

"Handsome, I can't think in five seconds." She said pouting and looking up at him to the side. He looked down at her, smiling, then said,

"4," and he leaned down to place a soft chaste kiss on her lips. He pulled away and leaned his head against her cheek. Priya said,