Shopping for Karva Chauth

Just a quick word for all you awesome readers of Voh Meri Rajkumari Hai:

Guys, once again thank you for all the amazing votes and sweet comments. Please vote and comment on this chapter, it would mean alot, because you all are amazing. Thank you and enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------------------------

Previously on Voh Meri Rajkumari Hai:

Priya was in the kitchen alone, washing the dishes. The window was open, she wanted fresh air. Then, a paper aeroplane flew in from the window.
"Yeh kya hai? (What is this?)" She said to herself. She opened the paper aeroplane and read what it said:

'Because of you, you made my life hell. Watch your back for the next few days during Karva Chauth to see what happens, as this is the start of a new game. WATCH OUT!!'

At 9:00am

Priya woke up with a fright. She had a bad dream. The bad dream of what the paper aeroplane had said.

She looked around the room and saw that Preeti and Sadhana already woke up.

Was she late for work? Did they all go to work?

Priya had put the paper aeroplane in the drawer.

She quickly ran in the bathroom without anyone looking and brushed her teeth and rinsed her face.

She ran back her room, without anyone looking. She heard the others in the dining hall laughing and chatting, and she definetely heard both her sisters' voice.

She quickly wore her aqua blue salwar dress with matching leggings and scarf. She plaited her hair, and then, there was a knock at the door.

It was Rita.
"May I come in?" Rita asked rudely.

"Um, if you ask nicely you can." Priya said.

"May I come in, please Priya?" Rita asked nicely.

"Yes, you may, Rita." Priya said nicely.

Rita came in and said,
"So how was Mr Vicky Oberoi yesterday? I heard he got fired."

"How do you know? What has it got to do with you?" Priya asked.

"Well. Vicky Oberoi is a friend of mine. Watch your back, Priya. As you'll be the one who will be getting his job back." Rita said rudely and she exited the room.

Priya was confused.

How is it my fault that bloody beast lost his job? Had he treated me badly, and he wouldn't of have.

Priya thought to herself. Priya looked out of the balcony terrace. She didn't feel like eating. She felt the nice breeze on her.

Then, someone wrapped their arms around Priya's waist, he put his cheek against her cheek.

Then, he kissed her cheek. (And I am sure you can guess who that was!) Prem.

"Good morning, Princess." He said in her ear.

"Good morning, Prince." Priya said. She turned around to face him.

"Did you sleep well?" Prem asked kindly.

"Oh yeah." Priya said, giving no eye contact. Prem realised this. He bought Priya closer to him.

"Hey, my sweetheart. What's the matter?" Prem asked.

"Um, kuch nahin." Priya said.

"I know there is something the matter. Tell me." Prem said.

''Prem, is it my fault that Vicky got fired yesterday?" Priya asked sweetly.