There's Trouble In Paradise

Prem froze when he saw Sameer's text. His heart started thumping.

Why is Mami Ji back? Prem thought. That was the only question in his head and the only reason he could think of was Rita.

Knowing that Bhagwanti was back was making Prem angry because of the drama she created last time where she accused Priya of giving the wrong tablet to Ram. That incident was also when Bhagwanti cussed Priya, hurt her. It was when Priya first told Rita to kill her, when she ran away from Prem's house, when Priya told him that Rita was in love with him and when Priya and Preeti left. But, alot has changed since then, and Prem and the others were not going to let Rita and Bhagwanti get their own way whatever game they have planned.

Prem bit his bottom lip and replied to his younger brother's text.

Prem: Why is she here? Do you know?

Sameer: No I don't. But I think you should come downstairs to the livingroom.

Prem: Okay I'm coming.

Prem locked his phone to place near the bedside lamp. He slowly and gently moved Priya from his chest to her pilow. She stirred and whined a bit in her sleep. Prem quietened her down with soothing words,

"Sssh, my beautiful princess. You continue sleeping." Once Priya relaxed on her pilow, Prem wrapped the pink blanket on her and leaned down to softly kiss Priya on her warm forehead.

He smiled at her sleeping figure and then pressed a long and soft kiss on her cheek, smooching it. After a few seconds, he stopped.

"Continue sleeping, Priya. I'll be right back." He whispered. He got off the bed and found his white tank top on Sadhana's bed. He put it on, which hugged his body, showing his abs.

He ruffled with his hair till it looked less messy. He took one last look at Priya and then shut the door to the room to go downstairs.

When he arrived to the living room, he saw everyone, including Vivek, Ram, Anand and Anwar. And of course, Bhagwanti.

Everyone looked so awkward around Bhagwanti. She seemed to be the only one talking.

"Prem beta. There you are." Ram said, smiling at his second eldest son. Prem smiled and touched his father's feet for blessing. Vivek wrapped one arm around Prem's shoulder.

"Prem! My nephew! Aaja beta! Give me a hug." Bhagwanti gasped happily as she walked over to Prem.

Prem rolled his eyes as she came over to him.

Oh God here comes the wicked witch from the west. Prem thought.

"Oh God. This doesn't look good." Sameer muttered. The others rolled their eyes and made comments under their breath.

Bhagwanti engulfed Prem in a tight hug, suffocating him.

"Kaise ho beta?" She asked caressing his cheeks. Prem looked uncomfortable and awkwardly said,

"Um, I'm fine. You?"

"I'm good. My, you're looking more handsome everyday." Bhagwanti said.