Yeh sab meri galti hai - Part Two

When she came close to Prem, she patted his shoulder. Prem turned around and so did the others. Prem's face glowed and a smile drew across his face. The others smiled too.

"Priya. There you are, Shona." Prem said happily putting his hands on her cheeks.

"Where did you go suddenly before?" Preeti asked.

"Just needed fresh air. Nothing else." Priya laughed. She knew in her mind that she was lying, but she couldn't possibly tell the others what happened earlier.

"Fresh air or something else? Because what's with your forehead bleeding?" Amar asked concerned raising one eyebrow.

That's it, now everyone would interrogate the actual reason why she went outside.

Priya touched her forehead and looked at her fingers. Amar was right, it was bleeding. Sadhana, Prem and the others looked at each other, worried. Priya began panicking inside. What was she going to say or do now? Her heart started beating too quickly. Her eyes flashed with fear.

Prem brought Priya closer to him. He felt her body trembling. Her stomach and right shoulder began paining slightly. Prem put one hand on her shoulder (the one that hurt) and the other hand on her cheek.

"Ouch. My shoulder." She cried and he replied,

"Sorry." He said and he put that hand on her cheek.

He looked into her eyes and asked,

"Priya, kya hua? I know you're hiding something from me." Priya gulped. She couldn't get the words out of her mouth because they were all looking at her.

"Priya, are you okay? Your silence is scaring us." Sadhana said.

"We will listen to you, no matter what." Anjali said.

"Please Priya." Sameer, Neha and Sangeeta said.

"Priya, come on little sis." Preeti said calmly. Priya gulped and trembled in fear. Her hands were numb and clammy. Prem's hands were on her cheeks and saw she was turning pale. He looked worried. He went closer to her. Their faces were close and he put his forehead against hers. He whispered,

"Shona, you promised me that you will tell me everything that bothers you. So if not the others, tell me." Priya smiled and was about to speak but nothing came out of her mouth.

"Take your time, Princess." Prem whispered smiling. Then, suddenly, Priya sprung into tears. Tears began falling from her eyes. Prem was shocked.

"Priya!" He said loudly. The others saw and walked quickly. The parents too.

"Kya hua Priya? Why are you crying?" Sunita and Mamta said.

"Priya? Is everything okay?" Neha and Sangeeta asked. The bombardment of questions made her scared and she let out a heartfelt cry. Prem didn't like seeing his Priya crying. He took her closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

Priya's head was rested on Prem's chest and her arms closer to her chest. Prem's hands was on her head and her back. She cried into his chest and his shirt was getting soaked with her tears, but little did he care. He kissed her forehead numerously to calm her down, whilst rubbing her back softly.

"Bas bas Priya. Sssshhh." He calmed her down. He whispered sweet nothings in her ear to soothe her.

A few seconds they got out of the hug and he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Are you okay, Princess?" He asked smiling.

"Haan, jaan. I'm okay now." Priya finally said. "Sorry for having that meltdown." She added.