She's playing her game

The next morning, Ram, Vivek, Prem, Sameer, Rahul, Amar, Anwar and Anand were going to the office.

Priya, Preeti, Sadhana, Sangeeta, Anjali and Neha worked in the kitchen.

Vivek, Sameer and Prem came in the kitchen.

"Bhabi, you'll have to one day come to our office here and the one in Mumbai." Sameer said as Sadhana put a pakora (fritter) in his mouth.

"Is that so, Sameer babu?" She replied.

"Haan, bhabi. It would be so fun with you." Sameer said.

"Acha. But, you never do any work, that's why you find it boring." Amar said wrapping his arm around Sameer.

"Toh kya hua? We all started off like that." Sameer said.

"One day you will work properly." Vivek said.

"Acha, Baiya." Sameer said. "Then bhabi will come." He added.

"What about the rest of them?" Sadhana asked putting a frittar in her husband's mouth.

Vivek wrapped his arm around Sadhana.

"All these girls should come. They work too hard." Vivek said. "Kyun, Sadhana? What do you think?" He added.

"Is that so, Jeeja Ji?" Preeti said. "We have to look after the kitchen and we have our work too." Preeti added.

"Like what?" Rahul asked.

"For example, Neha and I are nurses. Anjali is a teacher. Simran still goes to college, but wants to be a famous singer, aww bless. Didi works at a saree company. And Sangeeta is a news reporter." Preeti said.

The rest chatted, but Prem and Priya were in their own corner. Prem put his hands on Priya's cheek and said,

"Ok, I'm going, sweetheart, in 20 minutes." One hand was on her cheek and he kissed the other cheek softly.

"When will you be back, handsome?" Priya asked.

"7:00 I'll try come earlier. Ok?" Prem touched her hair.

"Ok, don't leave any work unfinished." Priya smiled.

"Aah." Priya said for Prem to open his mouth.

Priya put a pakora in Prem's mouth. Priya laughed as Prem tried to put it in. Then she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed Prem on the cheek. Then they both looked into eachother's beautiful eyes.

"What about Priya?" Amar asked.

"What about me?" Priya said and looked at Amar and smiled. Prem wrapped his arm around her.

"What do you work as?" Sameer asked.

"Oh, I recently applied for Oberoi and Sons Business Company. Just waiting to find out whether I have been accepted or rejected. That's it." Priya said.

"Woah! That's such an amazing place to work. It is so hard to get in apparently I heard from a few people. When did you first apply?" Sangeeta asked.

"2 months ago." Priya said.

"Woah, so long." Sameer said.

"I know, but I have been patient. I've done my interview as well, there were alot of candidates, so it's taking them quite a long time." Priya smiled.

''Well, it's good you were patient, Priya beta. The patient you are, the better outcome. I'm sue you all get in." Ram said.

"Yes, uncle. Please pray I get in." Priya said.