I love you so much

31st December 1994 6:30pm

"Priya, what are you wearing for the party?" Neha asked, as she sat down the bed, and put the clothes on Priya's bed.

'Oh, I'm wearing this blue dress." Priya said, and she held her long blue dress. It was beautiful and dazzling, with tiny diamonds on it, and cuts on the bottom. It also had a matching blue scarf.

"Wow, Priya, that is beautiful." Neha said.

"And wear these to go with your amazing outfit, Priya." Preeti said, and she came in with a red soft jewellery box.

"Yeh kya hai, Preeti Didi? (What is that, Sister Preeti?" Priya ask and she put the dress down.

"Here, you open it." Preeti handed over the jewellery box.

Priya took and opened it carefully. And she was so shocked to see two pairs of beautiful, silver, sparkly dangly earrings, a matching necklace and a ring.

"Oh my god, Preeti Didi! This is beautiful! Thank you!" Priya screamed and hugged Preeti.

Sadhana (Tabu) came in and said,

"Don't thank Preeti."

"Then who?" Priya asked.

"Prem. Prem has bought all this for you." Sadhana said.

"What! But why? Maybe he does have a heart for me." Priya said.

"We know, Priya. Everyone knows. Why not tell him now?" Anjali said.

"Tell him what, Anjali?" Priya asked.

"Your feelings for Prem. Priya, you and Prem are in love with eachother, but hiding it in your heart would not get you together quickly." Neha said.

"Nahi. Aisa nahi hai. It's only fate that can only tell us when to confess. And besides, I don't know whether this first love is true love. I don't know if destiny actually wants me to be with Prem." Priya said putting the jewellery box onto her chest and walking towards the wardrobe.

"Priya, God gives the signs of true love. You know when it is true love if your heart beats fast when you hear or see Prem. You have sleepless nights because all you think about is Prem. And when both your eyes meet, they tell a story. Or perhaps they tell eachother that you both are meant to be together. If you touch his hand and feel this warm sensation, it is a sign of true love." Sadhana said putting her hand on Priya's shoulder.

Priya turned around and said

"So if I see those signs happening, it's bound to be true love?" Priya asked.

"Haan. So now that the party is taking place, we'll see what happens." Preeti said.

"And now, we have to get the house ready and decorated for the party!" Sangeeta said.

All the girls went down to start decorating the house.

9:00pm at night, the party starts

The party hall had been filled with so many guests.

"Prem Baiya, why are you alone and staring at the staircase?" Sameer asked, and he put his arm on Prem's shoulder.

''No, I am waiting for Priya to come down.'' Prem said, and he looked at Sameer. "I want to know if she is wearing the jewellery set I bought for her." Prem said.

"Hmm, I think you are doing this too much." Sameer said.

"What do you mean?" Prem asked kindly.

"What Sameer is trying to say, Prem, is that giving gifts won't just help, but you must tell her. Priya doesn't love you because you give gifts to her, but the way you are, your style and personality has attracted her." Vivek said and he wrapped his arm around Prem.