Love spreads itself everywhere

Meanwhile, in the farmhouse, everything was fine.

However,
Mamta and Ram were struggling for something. A bride for Vivek.

"How about this girl? She looks beautiful, doesn't she, Ram Kishenji?" The priest asked as he lifted the photo up.

"Um, um, I don't know, Pandit ji (Priest)." Ram hesitated.

Mamta looked at the photo of the girl.

"This girl? No way! What the hell is she wearing! I won't accept her as my daughter - in - law at all. And I'm sure my Vivek won't accept her as his wife at all. Such a disgrace in my family." Mamta complained.

"Bhabhi ji, how old is Vivek Babu?" Pritam asked and he sat down the sofa near Sameer.

"25." Mamta said.

"And how old is our Sadhana, Preeti?" Pritam asked.

"23." Preeti replied.

"Ram Kishenji, how do you want your ideal bahu (daughter - in - law) to be like?" Pritam asked.

"She must be beautiful, and must have respect and honour to everyone in the house. She must be loving and caring towards other and espicially Vivek, as his hand is still injured." Ram explained.

"Hmm, I have an idea!'' Sameer shouted.

"Oh no, not one of your silly ideas, Sameer, please!'' Preeti said putting her hand on her forehead.

"Get Baiya to marry this beautiful lady." Sameer showed his parents a picture of Madhuri Dixit.

" Sameer showed his parents a picture of Madhuri Dixit

"Oh, Madhuri Dixit. She is very beautiful, famous and rich. I am her biggest fan." Preeti said.

*Tune of Didi Tera Devar Deewana plays*

*Tune of Dhak Dhak Karne Laaga plays*

"Bohot pyari lagrehe! (And so loving)". Mamta said showing the picture to Ram.

"But because she is famous, she wouldn't have the time for Vivek at all." Ram pointed out.

"True.'' Mamta said.

"Why not, Hema Malini!" Sameer said.