Pain And Lies Can Destroy Love

Warning: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts and hanging.

Read at your own risk!!

11:35am

Amar: Priya, I need to speak to you.

Amar: It's very important. Just between you and me.

Priya's heart started beating fast, the feeling of anxiety and worry filling her body. She was in the garden area with everyone, except Mamta, Bhagwanti, Rita, and strangely Amar. Neha had no idea why Amar wasn't with everyone like he usually is.

What did he want to speak to her about? Amar sounded very serious and intimidating, which worried her. She didn't know whether to ask the others what was wrong with him for him to ask such a question.

Stop being so scared, you wimp - her mind haunted her.

No, you're not a wimp. Go and see what's wrong. You've got this. You're a strong girl. Her heart spoke out.

Priya: For what?

Amar: I'll tell you once you come upstairs to my room.

Priya placed one hand on Prem's chest before leaning up to place a sweet kiss on his handsome cheek. Prem and the others, except the Sunita, Pritam and Ram, turned to look to Priya with a smile. Prem smiled down at Priya, holding her hand that was on his chest and asked,

"Hey Priya. What is it?" Priya smiled trying to hide her nervousness.

"I-I just have to g-go to the bathroom q-quickly, Prem." She hesitated, cringing at how she hesitated with trying to come up with an excuse. Prem and the others sensed her nervousness, but decided not to intimidate her.

"Okay, Shona. You go for it. Be quick." He said kindly, with a charming smile. Priya nodded slowly with a shy smile, which made Prem lean down to place a sweet kiss on her warm forehead. "Jao (Go)." He said to her softly.

Priya's stood up and quickly walked out of the garden area, her nerves rising and mind screaming haunted things at her. Her heart was beating so fast it was almost going to come out of her chest. She could feel her throat dry up as she walked up the stairs to Amar's room.

Go and see what Amar wants to say to a pathetic and weak person like you. Maybe he wants to give you a reality check on how much of a burden you are - her mind haunted her as soon as she reached the door to Amar's room.

Priya could feel tears burning at the back of her eyes, but she wiped them away before knocking softly with her heart racing. Amar called come in, making Priya open the door slowly and came in. She shut the door behind her and stepped in.

Amar's back was facing her as he stared out the balcony. The silence surrounding them was filled with tension. Priya had a bad feeling in her gut that this conversation would be a bad one.

"You wanted to talk." Priya squeaked out nervously, gulping too.

Amar turned around, and when Priya looked up at him, she had never seen Amar look so intimidating before. His usual friendly look absent from his face.

"Yes I do. It's very important and I'm not the one to hide things from others." He asked in a serious tone, walking over to her.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 23, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Voh Meri Rajkumari Haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें