Belong To Each Other

Warning: Mentions of sexual harassment and sleeping pills in this chapter. Read at your own risk!!

"Hi, Inspector." Prem said when he saw DS Arohi Khan. Amar and Rahul were in the car. Prem was in the police station. She smiled at him and said,

"Please, call me Arohi, like I told Priya."

"Sure." Prem chuckled. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"So I've charged the two drunk men for the sexual harassment. But I want to focus on Vicky and Bhagwanti because it seems like they might know something about the assault on Rita." She said.

"Ahh okay. I hope we get something." Prem said.

"Me too. Come on, follow me." DS Arohi Khan said and led Prem to the room where the interview would take place.

Prem hoped something good would come out of the interview. He wanted this wound to be closed to help Priya recover.

When they arrived to the room, they came in and saw Vishal, Bhagwanti and Vicky.

"Please take a seat, Prem." DS Arohi Khan said. Prem smiled and sat hear Vishal. He smiled at Vishal, who smiled at him.

"Hey. You alright?" Vishal asked.

"Not too bad. You?" Prem asked.

"Good." Vishal said.

"Okay. So I just want to focus on Vicky's sexual harassment towards Priya and why he did it." DS Arohi Khan started.

"So why am I here?" Bhagwanti said.

"Don't ask questions." DS Arohi Khan said to her firmly. Bhagwanti shivered at her harsh tone. DS Arohi Khan looked at Vishal and said,

"Mr Vishal Mehta, can you talk to us what you witnessed when Priya was being sexually harassed by Vicky Oberoi?"

Prem glared at Vicky when Vicky tensed. He was infuriated at everything he did to Priya. He made everything worse and he hoped he would be punished for it.

"I was taking a stroll in the area when I heard familiar cries and whimpers. It sounded helpless and desperate. I look and I saw Priya being pinned to the tree by Vicky, who was touching her inappropriately and kissing her neck. That's when I came to them, kicked him on the floor and hurt him to save Priya." Vishal explained.

DS Arohi Khan noted what he wrote. Vicky looked ashamed, but Prem was glaring at him and he said angrily,

"I can't believe you did that to her." Prem's fist was clenched, making his knuckle turn white.

Vishal placed a hand on Prem's fist to calm him down, but even he was glaring at Vicky.

"Mr Vicky Oberoi, you saved Priya from the two drunk men that sexually harassed her in the club. Why did sexually harass her outside? What was your motive?" DS Arohi Khan asked.

The room was silent, everyone waited for Vicky to speak. Vicky was nervous. Priya's boyfriend was there and he was scared how he might react. But he should expect the worst because his motive in sexually harassing Priya was a disgusting one.

Vicky felt their air out of his lungs we sucked out. He couldn't find the words to say. Everyone's eyes and anticipation was intimidating him.

"Come on. Don't waste our time. You knew this was coming." Prem gritted his teeth.

"I can't say." Vicky said.

"Well, you're going to have to." DS Arohi Khan said.

"Shall I help you answer the question? I'm sure it will help the nerves." Vishal snarled. Prem and DS Arohi Khan looked at Vishal in surprise.