Loved You First ~ Part One

Warning: mention of self harm and sexual harassment in this chapter. Please read at your own risk.

"Don't go, Priya. Please." Prem mumbled softly in her straight hair, as Priya looked in the big mirror of the closet at her reflection.

It was morning, the clock strucking 9:50. The sun was shining brightly in the big room. The birds were singing beautifully.

Priya was getting ready to go out with Bhagwanti. She was dreading it because she was frightened by what may happen, but she had to face her fears, like Prem told her.

She wore a purple salwar kameez dress, with her beautiful brown hair straightened and let out. The matching purple dupatta was draped on her neck. She wore purple hoops on her ears, along with the ring, necklace and bangles Prem gave her.

She was doing her make up. She was applying her favourite rosy pink lip gloss on as a final touch, but Prem kept distracting her. She found it cute and adorable how her boyfriend was being affectionate to guilt her into not going, but she had to do this.

While Priya was applying the lip gloss on, Prem's arms were wrapped around her slim waist from behind and he started placing numerous soft kisses on her left ear, the left crook of her neck and her left cheek. He had already done the right side and so he went on to do the left side to hopefully guilt her.

Prem was in a white shirt, tucked inside his black jeans with a black belt. A navy blue jacket and his hair styled nicely.

Priya was dabbing lip gloss on carefully as well as pouting. She smacked her lips to even the lip gloss between her lips.

"Priya." Prem mumbled and whined childishly and softly against her cheek. His warm and tender lips brushed against her soft cheek.

"What is it, handsome?" Priya asked kindly, turning slightly to look up at her tall and handsome boyfriend. He looked down at Priya and said with a pout,

"Don't go." Priya leaned up to softly kiss the cute pout on Prem's lips.

"Kyun?" Priya asked, closing the lip gloss. She turned fully to look up at him. He wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer towards him. She placed her small hands on the back of his neck, her fingers grazing the hair behind his head.

"Because, I don't have a good feeling about this. Plus, I'm going to miss you." He answered and leaned his forehead and nose against her's. Priya giggled cutely and softly,

"Handsome, I'm only going to be out for a few hours and it will probably be just to shop. I'm not going to the other side of the world."

"You're going out with the wicked witch of the west." Prem reminded.

"I know. But I'll be fine. Plus, you said to face my fear and that's exactly what I'm doing." Priya said, looking into his eyes and caressing his cleanly shaved jaw. His face was smooth and soft and Priya loved caressing it.

Prem turned his head slightly to kiss her palm that rested on his jaw softly and put his hand there,

"Well now I'm worried." He said.

"Don't be. I'll be fine. Plus, if I do face a problem, I know who I will call." Priya said, leaning up to Eskimo kiss him. Prem moved his hand away from her hand and Priya moved her hand away from his jaw.

"Who?" He asked. Priya smirked sweetly and decided to tease him,

"Hmm, Anwar Bhaijaan." Prem raise a challenging brow and mimicked her smirk,

"Oh really now?" He asked, joining in the joke.

"Yes." Priya said with a giggle.

"But, Anwar Bhaijaan is at work with Baiya, Anand babu and Papa. So now who will you call?" Prem said, teasing her.