Chapter 27

Kabir stood up smiling and went near her, he grabbed her hair and pulled her face near his,

" i..... i loved you and you betrayed me....................... i took care of you and you left me................ i gave you smile and you gave me tears....... so sweet of you." 

" no........ You know what..... it's time to return your sweetness.........." he left her and stood up.

" i thought you will understand......." he started moving around her and she laid counting her last breaths.

" i thought you will forget him................ but you.............
last time i didn't wanted to kill you that's why you were alive but still............... still you didn't understood my love......." he stopped.

" why Riddhima.............."

Sana looked at him and with the few heartbeats left in her, she collected herself and got seated.
She looked at him and smiled.

" you are a loser Kabir............. did you understand.............. a loser."

Kabir looked at her with raged eyes.

"what are you looking at hmmm...' she wiped off the blood from her lips.

" you think you will win ................. NEVER.............. did you got it............ NEVER...."

Kabir grabbed her neck angrily.

" what can you do at most........ tell me........... torture.... a little more torture............ and a little more torture what else can you do........" she smirked.

" i.......i........ will kill you," Kabir pushed her .

She turned and looked at him ,
" SPOILER : we all DIE in the end." she laughed.

" Till now you didn't had courage to stand and now you are speaking............."

" ................ ummmm.... nice question", she smiled.

Kabir looked at her in antonishment.

" see....... till now i thought i will die and you will run............. but now................."

" what now ..........."

"now i am sure that even if you kill me , you won't be able to run"

He laughed ," ohhhh..... so i will wait for your funeral...."

" no you will make your funeral dude..... "

" i think the wounds in your head has made you mad Riddhima..", Kabir smirked.

"oh... that's cool.......atleast i can die crazily now" she smiled again.

" What...... what do you mean..............." he panicked and looked around............ he went hurriedly to gun and filled the bullets and rushed to her.