Chapter 8

As Vansh rechecked all the details, his eyes felled at the open windows, he went to close it and then walked back to Riddhima ,he slowly adjusted her blanket and checked if water jug was filled

He went to the the closet to do a last check , he shouldn't miss anything important.
As he opened it, his eyes felt on a box.
He opened the box and took a look inside ,it had two pen drives with notes.
He mind flew back to the time he left the hospital.

**************************
He took dadi and Ishani home. He was ready to welcome her once again into his life but not at all with the feelings he had asked her to leave. He had different feeling now............. now it's his duty to mend her, mend her in such a way that no strom could break her.
He went to his room,as he walked in his eyes felled on the pendrive with a note on the table.He was reminded that Angre told him that he had kept it in the room. He quickly took the note out and once again was ready to bear the word which were inscribed............. yet again to take his heart out .

---------------*******---------------
Hope you liked the trailer, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania and you would have enjoyed it too.
So here it is a little more of it.
I knew that you must have reached the placed till now and don't think I am that fool to wait for you to catch me ,but yet
if you ever thought of catching me just give up because you would never be able to ..........
I know you would never be able to save her .........it's fine .
Here I give you a chance to look at her last moment after all you're her husband na.....
Good bye .

---------------*******---------------

He was so angry to read those words but he was happy that he had saved her in spite of Kabir's note .........he saved her .
He took a deep breath and with all the courage and holding his heart he put the pen drive in the laptop.It was a wise decision to watch the video alone as the family was already scared with the previous one. He played it.
_______________________________

Kabir-Welcome to the punishment episode 2............. so you reached my place.........ha....ha .......... come on you are intelligent I agree..... I don't know how .....but I was sure you will reach here............see I was right...... actually I am always right.
Here you go your Mrs. betrayer ...
Riddhima.... Riddhima ,look in the camera please.... my dear..... look in the camera ..come on... look in the camera.... no ...
He tugged her hair forcefully.
_______________________________

Vansh was burning in rage but he has to watch it....he has to watch it ,to give him even more severe punishment than he would have ever dreamed of.
________________________________

Riddhima looked up.
Kabir- see ........ my baby.......is so good she obeys my every order.

Saying this he took up the knife and put it nearest near her neck.

Kabir- so come on say hi to vansh ......come on ......... this is such a bad habit you know..... come on .....say ...Hi ... Hi.

But when she didn't ,he stabbed her left shoulder with the knife.
_________________________________

Vansh was taken aback ,his heart screamed, he paused the video, he couldn't muster that much courage to watch it fully.
He closed the laptop and came out. He took a deep breath and whipped off his tears. He quietly came downstairs dadi and Ishani were waiting for him .
The main door opened and Riddhima walked in , while Sana was holding her ,she brought her in and made her seated on the sofa and went to bring water for her.
Vansh was standing at the door, all this time he was standing. How brutally Kabir Stabbed her and how she would had screamed........
No........
**************************

Presently,he closed the box and got out of his mind.
" I promise you Riddhima, every mark ,every pain, every scream, every drop of blood of yours will be avenged .I won't leave him at any cost...... in any situation.
I won't leave him. "He kept the box back and walked to Riddhima her eyes were close . He sat down near her examining her wounds which were slowly healing.
Carressing her face he said,"Three days Riddhima , he tortured you ......... three days and now that Kabir will see what price , I will make him pay what havoc ,I will bring in his life."
He held her hand," I promise".
The moonlight fell on there clenched hands , a promise was made and was blessed by the flare. How far will he go to save his light ......his Riddhima.
............................................................

P.S- How important is a promise to you........... Nowadays promises are rarely kept...but yet I have a faith ....that
Promises are ment to be kept..

How much do you feel this ??