Chapter 19

The sun rose and Riddhima woke up, she looked around but Vansh was nowhere," I just can't understand were he goes every morning"

" here i am "

Vansh came in .
" where you went in the morning ..... "

" don't be angry...... i came na..."

He went near her ,"i went to fetch some stars for you.."

" what...... stars ??"

"hmmm"

" I am not in no mood to bear you silly jokes now,"

" what silly........... i am serous"

"then be serious....." and she walked out of the bed. he smiled at her .

I know Riddhima you are not well yet ,you have this talent of hiding your tears behind your smile to make me smile ,but one day i will make this tear actually fade before your smile. As he turned to walk out of the room he received a notification .

He went down and Angre was waiting for him there," bhai Sana has messaged me something last night".
Vansh looked at the message
" she is correct....... Angre quickly go to your agency and took out every detail which connects Kabir to Mussorie each and every detail......"

" yes bhai"

Angre walked out and Vansh called Sana.

As phone rang her sleep broke,
" h.....ell......oooo"

" hello Sana".

She jumped out of her bed" good.... good morning boss i was just about to call you..."

" i know you slept at 3 am so don't act to be superwoman take sufficient rest and take care of your health."

" yes ......yes sure ...... how... how is ma'am"

" she is fine and not at all missing you so don't worry"
she smiled " until she is fine i won't worry."

" ok ............then update me soon about the progress'

" yes boss soon."

Sana went near the window and opened it the fog was settled down as the sun overtook the cold.
She quickly got ready and went down to the restaurant,
" did he came??" she asked the manager.

" not yet ma'am but you don't worry............ we will tell you as soon as he comes "

" so sweet of you ......... god may provide you with all the love you deserve...."Sana forced a smile.

" Uniting two lovers is the best thing i can do to get god grace....."

" so nice of you." the manager walked away and Sana looked at him irritated,
" uniting two lovers is the best thing i can do.........." she imitated him and shook off her lover image.

" this Kabir................ once i get you then you see.........."

She got seated in the hall and ordered a coffee.

This side Angre came back after some hours and headed to vansh study room,

" Bhai......"

" yes Angre anything....... no Bhai we could get nothing"Vansh gave a frustrated look.

"  god....... we are so stuck we know he is there but yet......."

" calm down Bhai ,we will surly get something............. just one breakthrough and his game is over."

" hmmm........ Angre i asked to bring something , have you brought it"

" yes bhai , it in the basement."

" ok"

Angre left and vansh walked to the basement.

It was night and Riddhima walked back to her room , Vansh hadn't returned yet  ........where has he gone.her mind was filled with all this thought when she entered the room. It was all dark.

She backed suddenly," what has happened to the lights.........."

"When the light is herself coming..... i thought of switching of the not needed one.".

" vanshhhh....  please i am feeling really sleepy and i won't listen to any of your cheesy dialogues now........"

" ok then the stars have to wait."

" again stars?"

"fine you go to sleep i will go to watch them"

" are you serious???"

" i am going......."

" and he left the room and went to the large balcony adjoining their room, Riddhima followed him in astonishment, she actually didn't knew what he was upto.

She stepped in and as she stepped in ,she was left mesmerized , thousands .......no millions of stars twinkling above her head and her heart bounced in joy...... but....but....but... how did Vansh came to know about her bucket list.

" so ............ how is it"

She came out of her thoughts" its.............. beautiful..."

"i knew it."

"but......... wait............ how did you came to know about this.."

" what ........."

" don't play with me i know you read my bucket list......."

" no Riddhima .....................this type of accusations...." he smiled.

"i knew it ....................but what so ever ......... this is just..........."

"fantastic, amazing, awesome, mesmerizing etc.....etc... i knew"Vansh completed her sentence.

" oh....but don't you think moon is missing in your sky"

" is it??"he looked up
" so what .....i am here na.... let Vansh is equal to moon"

He smiled and she looked a him," now don't make that face............. thank you vansh ............ thank you ............. i love you"he mimicked her and then took her in his embrace.

" I know we can't erase what life has done with us, i know this pain can't be forgotten, but have faith in your Vansh , i will mend everything,we will overcome Riddhima.......... we will....."

He made her sit and wipped her tears," again................... enjoy your stars otherwise the generator will go off and then ......" he cracked into laughter and she smiled.

Whatever pain was written in her fortune she would never blame it , after all Vansh was also written in the same  one.

She looked up at him, her heart has already healed but now its time for the mind,and she knew that he will do that too.
People differ in there perspective................ but for her he was her Querencia......... yesterday, today and .............. forever.

...........................................................

P.S.-
Querencia is place were you feel safe and home.......... For Riddhima it's Vansh so........ Do tell me yours.........

And Sana ............ I am in love with you..............