Chapter 16

The car rushed towards the mansion while Sana called Ishani

"Ma'am , hurry....... go to Riddhima ma'am room soon......"

" but what happended, Sana "

" Ma'am, we don't have time hurry..........."

She ran upstairs while other family members followed her in pertubation. She knocked the door.

" Riddhima........... Riddhima.... open the door.............. Riddhima"there was no reply.

" Riddhima......"

"but what had happened" dadi questioned." i don't know dadi Sana called me and said to head to Riddhima's room.................. Riddhima ..............."

Aryan came forward and banged the door.

"open the door......................."when there was still no reply,he broke open the door............

The car stopped before the mansion and both of them rushed inside. No one was in the hall,the lights has faded and there was eerie silence in the mansion. Vansh headed upstairs , no......... please god no........ if anything happens to her I, I will ................. he stopped before the room . He couldn't muster that courage to walk in ............. what if she ..... no ...... she can't leave me.

Sana stopped behind him," boss....."

Vansh came out of his thoughts, and stepped in . The family members looked at him , why they are looking at me like this............. no....... no please no..... he walked in holding his breath ...... he won't able to live if ............He quietly moved in .

Riddhima was sitting on the bed while Dadi sat beside her. A tear escaped his eyes. He ran towards her and took her in his embrace.

" Why ................... Why Riddhima you want me to die , what do you want, say.................... what . Why you are doing this to me why ......
......... just answer me why." His anger had no bound yet tears were continuously flowing down his eyes.

He released her from his embrace and looked up at her," what would i have done if something had happened to you " his tone soothed down and broke into tears.

Riddhima was looking at him with a regretfull eye." i am.... sorr..."

" what sorry , no .......no what is sorry if you weren't her then what had i done with this sorry hmmmmm.."

He looked at her eyes,"you don't love me no......... otherwise you would hadn't thought of leaving me."

" no Vansh ............... no". She broke into the tears she held all this time.