Chapter 10

As Sana returned with the order, She saw the smile on her face a sudden smile crept on her face too

As Sana returned with the order, She saw the smile on her face a sudden smile crept on her face too. This lady she was wittnessing before her was a exemplification for everyone who felled yet dwelled.
Sana went near them," sorry to disturb you but here is your refreshment."
" Thank you".
" Sana please check were Dadi went she went somewhere without informing us."
" Sure boss".
As Sana turned Dadi was returning with the camera in her hand.
" Here take it miss.security official will you be our photographer for the day."
" Dadi... Just order Sana is always ready".
Sana took the camera and Dadi seated beside Riddhima.
" Say cheese..", and here was the first photo of the day.
The family members also arrived and seated themselves.
" Bhai this place is just awesome."Ishani exclaimed.
" Done then ,this is reserved for the first birthday of my niece or nephew." , Vansh said happily.
" Of course",Ishani confirmed.
" How about a family pic..." Sana questioned.
Every one gathered and posed for a family photo.
This...love..this feeling was so soothing , Riddhima looked at her family with a different perspective ,how can someone give you so much happiness all this thoughts brought a tear of happiness in her eyes.
" My cry baby will come for a stroll", Riddhima looked at Vansh .
He held her hand and took her for a stroll.
" So there is forest area once you are fit we will go for a trip there ..what do you say."
Riddhima was continuously staring at him.
He took her to every area ,she was walking slowly but her eyes were on vansh only.
The way he talked ,the no. of jokes he made just to bring a smile in her face ,how he slowed down to meet her pace ,how he adjusted her immobilizer from time to time.
" If you had to look at me only then, I must takes fees for it ..after all .........people just forget this place in front of my face ...no."
Riddhima turned her head and looked around.
There was a smile in his face and serenity in her eyes.
After hours of strolling together,they finally returned.
" Where were you both, I was about to send Sana to look for you both." Dadi came to them and made Riddhima sit.
"She is still weak and are making her walk for hours ,vansh."
"Don't..worry Dadi ...I am fine."
There was a smile on dadi's face finally there effort were showing up , Riddhima started to respond atleast.
" Come Sana, give her her food."
Sana came and put her medicated food in front of her while other members also started there lunch.
" What ...is she going to eat this..no.no.. Riddhima you eat this.."
He passed his plate to her.
" No..she can't eat this ,medicated food is nessesary " Dadi stopped vansh.
They started to eat,Dadi was feeding her ."don't worry bear it for some time ... Surprise outside." Vansh whispered slowly to Riddhima.
After the lunch they planned to go to the beach.
It was already evening and the sun was settling.
Riddhima was sitting on the sand while other were in the water enjoying.Vansh came and got seated by her side .
" Longing to play in water.."
" Hmm .. no..."
" Then .....here is something for you."
He placed the box before her and opened it.
" Chocolates.......not..allowed" she exclaimed.
" Come on Riddhima eat Dadi won't come to know."
" But .."
" No but, I saw Sana was feeding you donuts then you had no problem then why with me ."
He turned his head in anger dramatically.
Why vansh, why you are like this.Your silly acts make me smile but I know what pain you had hidden behind it.
" Ok...give...".
" Here take it ,which one .. this..no this is better..here "
As she took the bite, she noticed his smile.
How much calmness it provided to her . How much he would have trained himself to not break in front of her. He was strong...........always.
" Time to go.." Sana approched them."
" Ya ,it's high time."
He helped Riddhima to stand .
As all of them got to go. Riddhima turned back , she looked at the settling sun as it went down the horizon.
She closed her eyes and felt this deep serenity a last time.All of them checked out.
Vansh made Riddhima seated in the car and Sana started it.
The road to way back home started. The day has ended and all were still in the nostalgia of the resort ,but she was somewhere else.
Quitely she took the look at the people in the car.
The smile on dadi's face,the calmness on vansh's face and the joy in sana's.
How quietly these people were healing her without her notice, without asking anything in return.
This thought gave her an unknown strength that somewhere she was ready to defeat this trauma and mend everything.
The car stopped before the mansion and everyone stepped in ,it was a really tiring day and thus the family quickly retired to there rooms after the dinner.
Sana helped Riddhima to her room ,made her seated and ask her if she needed something.
" Did you had the dinner..?"
" Not yet ma'am ....but I will have soon .. don't worry rest."
Sana's voice was always cheerful and Riddhima looked her as she left and closed the door behind.
She closed her eyes.
She felt a unique calmness and it was causing her a little discomfort too. She hoped everything remains well and dozed off.
..............................................................
PS- I don't want to spoil your mood but did you also felt that unique calmness while reading this chapter
yay or nay??

Silence before the storm??