Chapter forty seven

"Stop touching my ass. We are going to meet a child in a second"I hissed at Cameron and slapped his grabby hands away from my ass.

"It looks so tempting in that jeans"the jerk replied.

I threw him a glare over my shoulders and the jerk who I call mate just grinned back.

He pulled me back to his chest and I allowed him. His hugs seemed to always comfort me and at that moment, it was exactly what I needed.

"It will be alright"he promised.

"What if he hates me?"I asked unable to hide my uneasiness.

"Impossible"Cameron said kissing the top of my head.

My face was pressed to his clothes covered chest and I let out a shaky sigh, pressing my face harder on his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist to give him a squeeze.

"What if he just smells the b*tchiness off me and turns around and says he doesn't want to go with me because I'm a total bit-Ow"

Cameron rubbed the spot on my ass he just pinched.

"You are not a bitch"

I snort. "Yes I am, you even called me that when we first met"

"That's because you were acting like one"he responded earning a pinch on his ass.

"But you had an excuse. You were just kidnapped and I was acting like an a**hole."

"You really were"I agreed wholeheartedly.

He chuckled and kissed my head again.

"Anyways you only act like a bitch when you have your guard up. It's a way to protect yourself. News flash babe. You bared yourself to me."I lifted my head off his chest and looked up, my chin now on his chest.

-quite literally, if you know what I am-

"I see you Ryan Smith"he murmured, stroking my cheeks before leaning down and giving me a peck. "I see you"he said again, this time he whispered against my lips.

I stood in my tip toes and kissed him. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer to him.

When we parted, he bent his neck slightly and rested his forehead against mine.

"You ready to go in"he asked in a whisper.

"No"I said. "But we should definitely go in. He's probably waiting for us and I don't want to give him an excuse to hate me already"

"That's my girl and trust me he could never hate you"he said giving me one last kiss before stepping back, holding my hand and leading me to the front door which took us way longer than it should have since we were only couple feet away.

It might have been if I haven't tried to run away three times, each time Cameron picked me up and walked me back.

The house, the door, everything looked exactly like it did over ten years ago. The only thing that was different was white wooden fence around the house was freshly painted.

Elizabeth loved to garden and I noticed that she continued to do that over the years as the flowers in her front garden look amazing and healthy.

Elizabeth's door was almost taunting me. It was half glazed white door. She use to have rose curtains to cover the glass part of the door. Now it was just a plain netted curtains.

He quickly knocked the wood part of the door before I had the chance to run away and claim that I wasn't ready to meet my little brother yet. I didn't want him to hate me. Why did I think he would hate me? Why was I so nervous and afraid to meet someone who wasn't even four feet tall?