Chapter sixteen

"I'm bored and that is saying something since geniuses are never bored"

"You really have to put in the I'm genius thing in every sentence"I say turning to him.

Enzo has become my regular babysitter. The rest are busy in the shop and Locke hasn't really spoke to me since that day so...

"I gotta let people know that I'm more than a pretty face"he butters his long lashes.

"Yes you're the guy who's penis went viral"I joke.

"First of all. I was a teenager okay. I can't be held responsible for things I did when I was a teenager. Second of all I learnt my lesson. Girls can't be trusted and I will never send my nudes to them again"

"So you will only send them to guys now"I tease him.

He glares at me. I can't help but laugh.

"I won't send my nudes to anyone. I haven't since then. As I said I learnt my lesson and my siblings have learnt from my lessons. And third of all... I really really wish I never told you that"he sighs.

I laugh again.

"Now tell me a joke"he demands.

"Okay"I reply trying to think of a funny one.

I couldn't so I tell him one that one of the kids from the foster homes told me.

"Knock knock"I start

"Who is there"he replies excitedly

"You"

"You who?"

"That's it. That's the joke"

I stare at him for awhile to see his reaction and he didn't disappoint me. At first his face was blank, his grin already faded then he looked to the side to think for a sec then his eye found mine and he just sent me a bored annoyed look.

"So you're not funny. Hmm we learn something new everyday"he says dryly.

I laugh and throw a pillow at him.

"I can't believe you fell for that."I say catching the pillow when he throws it back.

"You clearly fell for it too. You must have got that joke from somewhere"

"Yeah but I'm not the genius am I?"

"Touché"he grumbles.

"I feel like we should work out"I say after moments of silent.

Enzo looks at me, stares at me a moment and then we both start to laugh. Enzo is in a good shape and looks like he works out to keep fit and he does, to the minimum. He does training because he has to know how to protect himself and his family but he doesn't go out to hunt like the rest of the boys since he spends most of his time behind the scenes on the computer or lab or wherever they need him. He is slightly less muscular then the other boys, more leaner but I know he could hold his own.

He told me he enjoys working out and does it to keep up and to keep fit. The rest of the boys do it to clear their head. It's their safe haven whilst his safe haven is behind the computer. He claims his wolf could do so much. Enzo doesn't eat like Bear, don't think anyone does, but he does eat. A lot. Even though he has fast metabolism, he still has to work out. And he does. But he won't do it when he doesn't need to.

Enzo and I spend our time eating. That's it. That's all we do. Eat, eat and then eat some more. When we are not eating, we are making our food or he's bring it from his dad's. You could say we spend a lot of time together, that is if you don't count the times he goes to the basement to workout or when he comes with his laptop. When he arrived with his laptop, that means he is working that day, he is with his machine and the guy is offline, you can be talking to him and he would have no idea.