Chapter five

"Is this her?"she gushes running up to me.

I freeze when I feel her hands on me. It's not that I didn't like it because her arms felt nice, warm and welcoming. It was because I don't know this woman and she was touching me as if we were acquainted.

She is sweet looking. Shoulder length blonde hair. Crazy blue eyes and a body which tells me she worked hard to get. She looks good. Her eyes were warm as she looks me up and down accessing me.

I didn't like this one bit. I didn't like it because it made me feel weird and I hated feeling weird. I pull away from the woman and give her a small smile.

"Hi I'm Ryan"I say softly.

"Now she's acting all shy and sweet"I hear Cameron say.

Both the woman and I shoot him a glare. The woman turns her eyes back on me and gives me another warm smile.

"I'm Charlotte darling. Cameron mum"

My mouth drops. Literally. I take another step away so I take my turn accessing the woman in front of me and she didn't look like she was a mother to adult.

"Teen mum"she went in to explain, probably catching my reaction.

"Cool"I say.

Because seriously! What else can I say?

"Hey she's cute. Congrats big bro"a teenage boy enters the room throwing an arm over his brother.

I know he's a teenager by his face, he looks slightly younger than Cameron. He has cool hair, the type that looks brown but in the light it looks dark blond and there is a hint of red too. He has so cool multicoloured eyes, one was hazel and the other was bright blue. He has a cheeky grin on his face. He was tall, either the same height as his brother or an inch more. Tall and lean. Not skinny and not muscular. You can tell he's young by his eyes too. His height and voice might say otherwise but I'm betting big money for him to be a teenager.

"Hi, I'm Grayson. I'm the Mitchell's golden child also middle one"he says putting his hand out for me to shake.

I reluctantly shakes his hand.

"No offence to you all but your son is a psychopath"I deadpan.

Grayson throws his head back and laughs. Calvin smiles and Charlotte grins. Cameron on the other hand did not find this amusing. He narrows his eyes at me.

I'm starting to think the whole lot is crazy. I'm being serious here and they are all looking at me funny.

"I was walking my way home when you're son just kidnapped me"I tell Charlotte because she looks like a nice lady.

A sister gotta help a sister out. There has to be some good in this world.

"You saw Mike shift"

"I saw nothing if you let me leave right now"I reply being 100 percent serious.

"Lady! You ain't going anywhere so start getting comfy"the jerk declares.

"Oh sweetie, I know this is so confusing and scary for you but I promise you we are harmless"

"Harmless?"I shriek. "Mr I'm bold and broody just suggested that they should kill me"

"If you're talking about Lex then ignore him. He's just A-hole. It's his thing. The boy is a big softy when you get to know him. It's hard to get in there but when you're there, you're there for good"Charlotte tells me as it is.

"Ahh Blue we just like to give people shi-."Grayson says throwing a arm over my shoulders.

Blue. He had called me blue.