43 [incomplete]

feel free to take any of these ideas that I posted, these are just my drafts that I'll probably never continue.

Hey y'all, it's me again, back after months of not writing. I kind of fell out of the whole spiderman fandom. But I got inspiration from watching Jacksepticeye play the Spiderman Miles Morales game. The beautiful scenery got me wanting to make another chapter. Anyway, I'm trying a new way of writing, it's more descriptive, I hope you guys like it.

Also, should I add Miles Morales in a chapter one of these days?

Peter flung through the sky of Manhattan. He wore a yellow jacket and a black beanie over his red and blue spider suit. The sky was covered with dark, puffy clouds. Light snow sprinkled out from the clouds and covered the top of Peter's hat as he swung.

He latched a web onto the top of a nearby skyscraper and landed on it with his signature spidey pose.

He took a deep breath and admired the beautiful city. The snow was making the view astonishing, it took his breath away.

"I will never get used to this." He mumbled to himself.

He pulled his beanie down to cover the lower half of his ears, they were freezing from the wind.

In the near distance, a tower bigger and brighter than ever took all his attention. The Avengers Tower, the place he would only dream of going. Meeting Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and the rest of the Avengers, anyone would kill for that.

Hell, even going and working as an intern, would be a dream.

Peter was drawn out of his thoughts by the sound of his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Peter-" A woman's voice rang into his ear "-When are you coming home? Dinner is almost ready and I don't want you catching a cold."

'Shit', Peter thought to himself. He totally forgot about dinner. "Sorry. Aunt May! I um- saw Spider-Man swinging and I got distracted! I was uh- trying to get a few photos for The Bugle!"

He heard a scoff and a quiet beep from what he was guessing is the oven, "Alright honey, just get here soon. I don't want your dinner getting cold. I love you, bye."

"Love you too, May!" He said and hung up the phone. He took one last glance at the Avengers Tower and then lept from the skyscraper he was standing on.

'God my hands are freezing, I can barely feel my fingertips.' Peter thought to himself as he swung from rooftop to rooftop.

It took a little while before he saw the familiar building where he lived. He quickly landed on the fire escape that was connected to his bedroom window. He opened the window and was greeted by the warmth of his bedroom.

He accidentally slams his window shut and winces.

"Peter is that you?" Peter freezes at the distant voice. "Dinner is ready in 5 minutes! Go wash your hands." May yells from the kitchen.

He quickly changes out of his suit into a pink sweatshirt and gray sweatpants.

He opens his door and is about to leave his room but then he hears a whisper coming from his closest. "Psst, hey Pete!"

Peter stumbles back from his door and yanks his closest door open. "Wha- Why- Ned?! Why are you in my room?!" He whisper yells. "Why are you in my closet?!"

Ned stumbles out of the closet and looks at Peter, "Dude-"

"Does May know you're here?! Just, why are you here?"