Flash

TRIGGER WARNINGS:Swearing, BULLYING, name calling,

School started off normal today for Peter. He was late to class because of Spider-Man like always, he was also a little roughed up by Flash.

Flash's bullying had only gotten worse this year, and maybe it's from the fact that Peter won Liz and Flash didn't, but Peter doesn't know what made Flash get so physical when bullying him.

It really didn't make any sense. Why would he be mad over Liz? She moved. So why did he hate Peter so much?

It used to be just words or a little pushing but now it was full on attacking. Maybe it was his home life? Maybe he just enjoyed torturing Peter.

Peter was lost in thought thinking about this all  class hour and was snapped out of his trance by the bell ringing.

He walked out of class and ran to Ned's locker where MJ had already been standing. MJ just kinda decided she would hang out with them and that was good enough for Peter.

The more the merrier.

"Yo Penis!" Flash shoves Peter against a locker, and holds onto the collar of his shirt. "What'd your Dad say when he found out you were gay?" He snickered.

MJ rolled her eyes, "y'know Gay isn't an insult. Grow up."

"Shut up, skank." Flash retorted.

"Leave her alone, Flash!" Peter complained.

"Oh so eager to get beat up, eh?" Flash punched Peter in the stomach, causing Peter to gasp for air.

Flash grinned and knees Peter in the ribs. "F-Fuck off." Peter gasped out.

Flash punched Peter in the eye, it was definitely going to bruise.

"Ned, follow me!" MJ whisper yelled to him. They both ran into the men's bathroom and dialed Tony Stark.

"What is it, Ted? This better be an emergency."

"It is! Peter's being beaten up by Flash!"

"On my way." Tony hung up the phone.

Ned and MJ ran back to Peter's side, continuing to scream and flash.

MJ had enough and was about to punch Flash in the face when a hand stopped him. "I think I've got it from here."

MJ whipped around to see Tony. "He's all yours."

Tony pushed Flash off of Peter. "Who the fu- oh my god Tony Stark!"

"I'd kill you right here and right now if you weren't a kid." Tony growled, earning a disapproving look from Peter.

"What gives you the right to hurt my Kid?!" Peter's heart stopped. Mr.Stark just called him 'his Kid'

"S-Sir, he was being mean to me! He even punched me! It was self defense!" Flash stammered.

"Bullshit! Pete would never hurt a fly!" Tony grabbed Flash's hand and was about to punch him when Peter threw himself between them.

"Mr.Stark can't we handle this more civilly?" Peter said, gesturing to the principal's office. Tony muttered a quick "Fine." and dragged Flash to the office.

Tony opened the door rather violently and threw Flash down at the feet of Principal Brown. "T-Tony Stark? How can I help you?"

"This little shit is bullying my kid." Tony almost yelled.

Mr.Brown glared at Flash and said "I'll call his parents."

"You're so lucky I don't sue you for everything you own."