Deaf part 2

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Swearing,

The next few weeks were crazy for Peter. He would go to the tower almost everyday and hang out with the Avengers. He was living out everyone kids dream. Hell, he was living out everybody's dream.

He was proud to say that he was friends with the Avengers. Though they still don't know he's Spider-Man.

Spider-Man and the avengers did do some team ups in the last few weeks but not enough to really gain any information about him.

Peter woke up on this warm Saturday morning expecting a nice and easy day as Spider-Man. Boy was he wrong.

He stopped three bank robberies in a row, eight mugging, ran from the cops who were shooting at him, and even got attacked by an old woman.

Peter dangled his legs off of a roof top and sighed. He slowly laid down and closed his eyes. It was nice out, and maybe he could just rest for five minutes before another thing happens.

Turns out he slept for two hours. He woke up to the sound of repulsers (I think that's what they're called. Idk I'm running on one hour of sleep) landing next to him.

Peter slowly sat up and groaned. "God dammit how long did I sleep?"

"A long time, Spider-man. I saw you while I was flying and came to make sure you weren't dead." Tony replied.

"Gee thanks" Peter replied before laying back down.

Tony rolled his eyes. "Well if you're going to sleep then you're going to sleep in my tower. You're not sleeping outside."

Spider-Man obviously didn't hear him because he basically passed out. Tony picked him up bridal style and carried him to the tower.

As Tony entered the living area Clint shouted, "is that Spider-Man? Is he dead?!"

Tony rolled his eyes and shushed Clint, signaling to him that Spider-Man was sleeping. Clint made a O shape with his mouth in understanding.

"So should we take his mask off?" Clint said with a mischievous glint.

"No that would be an invasion of privacy.. but if it were to come off in some sort of accident... it's not our fault." Tony grinned.

"Defiantly an invasion of privacy. But if you were to throw that ball at me and I lose my balance and grab on to his mask for support, it wasn't my fault"

Tony threw the ball at Clint and Clint pretended to fall and grab Peter's mask off.

They looked at him in shock.

Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Peter Parker who couldn't hurt a fly, is Spider-Man.

The rest of the Avengers walked in, talking about how they should order pizza until they noticed an unmasked Spider-Man.

"Holy shit." Was all Sam could get out.

The rest were speechless. Peter started stirring and he eventually woke up, woke up to the faces off all the avengers staring at him.

Peter pulled his eyebrows together in confusion until he noticed Clint holding a mask. His mask. The Spider-Man mask.

They know his identity.

"Shit..."

"Yeah shit is right! Why didn't you tell us?!" Tony yelled.

"I didn't have to tell you, you're just nosy!" Peter yelled back.

Tony just glared. "Alright, well lets give the kid a chance. We already know he's stronger than basically all of us." Steve said.

"'LeTs GiVe ThE kId A cHaNcE.' What does that even mean?! You're gonna take Spider-Man away from me? Because you can't." Peter was pissed.

"No? I'm saying we should give you a chance to join us."

Peter's eyes widened.

"Holy shit I'm gonna be an Avenger!"

,,,,,
❣️I'm so excited! I'm going to a Hamilton show in three hours.

Thank you guys for 600 reads and 100 votes. You're all amazing.

-ToastedShirts❣️