Talent show

❣️I recommend listening to this song as you read or before you read just so you know how it sounds. P.s. I'm sorry for this sucky chapter.❣️

"I'm so excited, Ned! This is one of my favorite musicals and I can finally prove my love for it!" Peter joyed.

"Me too, man! I love the song you picked. Definitely one of my favorites"

"I'm just happy I'm playing Jared." Mj said.

The 3 friends talked about the musical for the whole lunch period.

And finally it was after school which meant it was talent show time!

There was good ones like, a boy singing, gymnastics, and even jokes. There were also some bad ones, like, magicians, dancing, and just plain bench pressing.

You're never gonna guess who was Bench pressing.

Finally after 20 minutes of anxiously waiting for their names to be called, it was finally announced.

"Now for our last talent.. Mj, Peter, and Ned with a song from the musical Dear Evan Hanson! Sincerely Me!"

They awkwardly shuffled onto stage and readied themselves in their spots.

And then the music begun.

You can skip this if you want but it's just the song from the top.

[Peter, sung] "Dear Evan Hansen We've been way too out of touch Things have been crazy And it sucks that we don't talk that much But I should tell you that I think of you each night I rub my nipples and start moaning with delight."

Peter starts to rub his nipples, causing the audience to giggle.

[Ned, spoken] "Why would you write that?"

[Mj, spoken] "I'm just trying to tell the truth." More giggles erupted from the crowd.

[Ned, spoken] "This needs to be perfect.​ These emails have to prove that we were actually friends. Just—I'll do it.."

[Peter, sung] "I've gotta tell you, life without you has been hard."

[Mj, spoken] "Hard?"

[Peter, sung] "Has been bad."

[Mj, spoken] "Bad?"

[Peter, sung ] "Has been rough."

[Mj, spoken] "Kinky!"

A few whistles and Woops were heard from the crowd.

[Peter, sung]
And I miss talking about life and other stuff.

[Mj, spoken] "Very specific."

[Ned, spoken] "Shut up!"

[Peter, sung] "I like my parents."

[MJ, spoken] "Who says that?"

[Peter, sung] "I love my parents But each day's another fight If I stop smoking drugs Then everything might be alright."

[Mj, spoken] "Smoking drugs?"

[Ned, spoken] "Just fix it!"

[Peter, sung ] "If I stop smoking crack." Peter starts shaking his body weirdly.

[Ned, spoken] "Crack?!"

[Peter, sung] "If I stop smoking pot-" Peter pretends to be stoned.

"-Then everything might be alright I'll take your advice I'll try to be more nice I'll turn it around Wait and see 'Cause all that it takes is a little reinvention It's easy to change if you give it your attention All you gotta do is just believe you can be who you want to be Sincerely, Me."

A few claps were heard from the crowd, thinking its over only to be shushed by other spectators.

[MJ, spoken] "Are we done yet?"

[Ned, spoken] "Well I can't just give them one email. I want to show that I was, like, a good friend, you know?"

[Mj, spoken] "Oh my god.."

[Ned, sung] "Dear Connor Murphy,​ Yes, I also miss our talks Stop doing drugs Just try to take deep breaths and go on walks."

[Mj, spoken] "No."

[Ned, sung] "I'm sending pictures of the most amazing trees"

[Mj, spoken] "No!" She yelled, smacking her forehead.

[Ned, sung] "You'll be obsessed with all my forest expertise."

[Mj, spoken] "Absolutely not.​"

[Ned, sung] "Dude, I'm proud of you Just keep pushing through You're turning around I can see."

[Peter, sung] "Just wait and see!" He skips over to Ned.

[Ned & Peter, sung] "'Cause all that it takes is a little reinvention It's easy to change if you give it your attention All you gotta do is just believe you can be who you want to be Sincerely, Me."

[Peter, spoken] "My sister's hot."

[Ned, spoken] "What the hell!"

[Mj, spoken] "My bad." She shrugs.

[Peter, sung] "Dear Evan Hansen,​ Thanks for every note you send."

[Ned, sung] "Dear Connor Murphy,​ I'm just glad to be your friend."

[Ned & Peter, sung] "Our friendship goes beyond Your average kind of bond."

[Ned, sung] "But not because we're gay!"  Peter pretends to hide a boner while Ned slaps a hand over his eyes.

[Peter, sung] "No, not because we're gay!" He said winking towards the audience.

[Ned & Peter, sung] "We're close, but not that way the only man that I love is my dad." They clasp their hands together and drop to their knees, pretending to pray.

[Peter, sung] "Well anyway!"

[Ned, sung] "You're getting better every day!" Ned got Down on one knee and threw his arms out towards Peter.

[Peter, sung] "I'm getting better every day!" Peter pouted his thumbs towards himself and gave a bright smile.

[Ned & Peter, sung] "Keep getting better every day."

[Peter, Ned, Mj sung] "Hey hey hey hey! 'Cause all that it takes is a little reinvention It's easy to change if you give it your attention all you gotta do is just believe you can be who you want to be sincerely-"

[Ned & Peter, sung] "Miss you dearly!" Peter and Ned grab each other's hands, spinning in circles.

[Peter, Ned, Mj sung] "Sincerely, Me."

[Ned] "Sincerely, Me."

[Peter, Ned, Mj sung] "Sincerely Me, Sincerely Me!"

The music ends and the audience rises from their seats and clap wildly.

Peter, Mj, and Ned all bow and walk off stage.

Peter grabs a water bottle and sprays it all over his face. "Holy shit! They liked us." Peter shook his head which got everyone wet.

All 3 of them high fived.

"And now for our winners! In third place was Emma Swan for an amazing gymnastics routine!" Emma squealed and ran on to stage and grabbed her ribbon.

"Second place goes to.. Mj, Peter, and Ned for an amazing show!" They all ran onto stage and waved at the crowd. The crowd cheered.

"First place goes to Klaus Hargreeves for an amazing magic act! Will you ever tell us how you made the bowling ball float." Klaus laughed and all he had to say was "ghosts."

The crowd laughed.

Peter looked at him and he looked serious, he made a note to not go near that guy.

,,,,,

❣️Sorry I haven't been posting much. I just don't have any ideas of what to write.

-ToastedShirts❣️