What the-

"Pete, we're going to an interview. Dress nice." Tony said.

Peter groaned, "Do I have to go?"

"Yes it's about how you fought against Thanos. You have to be there."

Peter jumped up with a smile on his face. "Oh why didn't you say so? I love talking about myself."

And with that they were off to the interview.

"We're here with a seventeen year old Peter Parker who fended off Thanos earlier today. How did you do it, Peter" the interviewer asked.

Peter's eyes had a mischievous glint in them. He took a deep breath and spoke.

"Well, thank ya for askin'. I used the bittenbinder method. When I saw the titans approachin', I chewed up a tab of Alka-Seltzer that I carry with me at all times. This created a foaming at the mouth appearance that made it look like I had rabies, and you know how everybody EVEN Titians don't want rabies. You see now I've thrown him off his rhythm. Then I reach into his jacket pocket where I had planted an infinity stone and I went, 'Woah! What the hell is this?' And he goes, 'thats not mine. I've never seen that before' I go, 'Boo-hoo, it's in your jacket. You're doing two to ten and your kids are going into social services.' Now he's cryin'! Then I grab an arc reactor and I beat him on the torso with it. 'Cause as any avenger will tell ya, an arc reactor don't leave bruises.

The interviewer was speechless. She turned to Tony Stark only to see him hunched over laughing and wiping tears from his face. "That's my boy." He wheezed out.

                          Later that day

"Do you think Peter will like these?" Tony asked Rhodey, gesturing to the Spider-Man heelys he just created.

Rhodey rolled his eyes. "This is ridiculous. When is this kid ever going to need those?"

Tony sighed. "Maybe you're right." He then looked towards Peter and smirked. "Or maybe you're wrong."

"Hey Mr.Stark I'm here! What did you want to talk to me abo-" Peter cut himself off with a huge gasp.

"ARE THOSE SPIDER-MAN HEELYS?!" Peter screeched as he ran towards them. He quickly threw his clothes off, revealing his Spider-Man suit. He put the heelys on and grabbed Tony's arm.

"Mr.Stark I have a crazy idea!"

5 hours later

"We have an eye witness saying they saw Spider-Man and Ironman-" the interviewer starts giggling. "I'm sorry can you explain."

The man starts explaining what he saw. "I was just going to a taco stand and then All of the sudden WOOSH! Zooming past me pulling Spider-Man by his web was iron man! I shit you not Spider-Man was gliding down the road at 200 miles per hour in FUCKING HEELYS BEING PULLED BY THE TONY FUCKING STARK! WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME!" He yelled in frustration.

The interview fell to her knees laughing.

,,,,,

❣️Inspired by these posts

I didn't know what to write so I chose to do those

Feel free to leave requests!

-ToastedShirts❣️