Assassin [INCOMPLETE]

feel free to take any of these ideas that I posted, these are just my drafts that I'll probably never continue.

notes: (before the series was canceled  but here u guys can see how I keep track of what I'm writing LMFAOO)

PETER IS ACTUALLY AN ASSASSIN WHO HAS TO KILL TONY STARK

THE AVENGERS THINK TALK HIM OUT OF IT BUT THEY DON'T
THEY THINK HE ISN'T GONNA DO IT BUT THEN HE GETS AN EVIL GRIN AND IS LIKE
NEVER MIND AND SHOOTS TONY IN THE HEAD

Peter still has his powers in this.
JUST REWRITE IT. ITS SHIT

Peter Parker is an assassin. And his mission? Kill Tony Stark.

"Parker, you'll be going undercover as a student going to the science school calledb Midtown high. You'll be getting top grades, grades so good that Tony Stark will notice you and try to get you to work for him. And just as you get close to him, I want you to kill him."

His boss hands him a file filled with all the things he needs to know about Tony Stark. Peter glances at it and gives his boss a questioning look.

"Yes Sir, but why kill Tony Stark?" Peter asked. Peter couldn't recall Tony Stark doing anything against the organization Peter works for.. so why kill him?

"He's too.. powerful. He could literally kill anyone, anyone, with a snap of his finger. But instead of the public being afraid of him, they worship him. He needs to get knocked off the board."

It is true Tony Stark could kill anyone, he's a billionaire and a genius. He could make any type of weapon and wipe out this whole earth if he wanted to. But he wouldn't. Tony Stark is too good of a man.

Peter nodded, "Starting when?"

"Now."

Peter made his way to the door and as he was about to exit he heard his boss say, "Oh and by the way Parker, don't fuck this up."

"I'll try my best." He replied and walked out.
_

On the way to the new school he was supposed to attend he looked over the file again. His name was supposed to be Peter Powell.

'This has to be the worst name yet. Not only am I keeping my first name which is super dangerous I get a last name that I'm not even gonna remember AND ITS THE FIRST INITIAL OF MY REAL LAST NAME!'

He slumped in his seat and groaned out of annoyance. This mission is going to suck.

_

Peter was dropped off at Midtown high in a black car. (As you can tell I don't know car types) He walked into the highschool avoiding contact with anyone.

He entered the first class of the day and sat down quietly and eavesdropped on people's conversations.

So far he had learned that there was a kid named Flash and he was a "ladies man" from eavesdropping. Maybe he won't talk to that Flash kid.

The bell finally rang signaling that first period was starting. Kids started to flood in and sit wherever they'd like. Peter scanned the crowd and could easily pick apart the different types of people. Just by their looks he knew he wouldn't get along with some of these people.

The teacher finally walked in and looked over the crowd, eyes landing on Peter.

"Alright kids, today we have a new student. Please stand up and introduce yourself."

The light chattering among the students came to a stop and all eyes landed on Peter as he stood up. Peter scratched the back of his neck and said, "Uh hi.. My name is Peter- uhh."