In the soul stone part 2

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Swearing, not eating, food, thoughts of death,

❣️Ive been moving chapters around and stuff so sorry if that's been annoying. Also every time I make a part 2 to a story I'm going to move the chapter to be right after the first part so that people won't have to go looking everywhere for it.❣️

Tony had been stranded in the ship for days with Nebula. He hadn't had water or food. He couldn't keep his hygiene good and he was running out of air.

If he didn't die of lack of oxygen then he would surely die of dehydration. He knew for a fact he wasn't getting of this stupid space craft.

He looked at Nebula and spoke, "When I die on this ship I need you to make sure Pepper got the message I made her. Okay?"

Nebula nodded, if Tony was going to die soon she at least wanted to give him some hope.

"You won't die, Stark. We'll make it to earth." She assured him.

Tony rolled his eyes not believing her.

All Tony could think of was Pepper and Peter. He let them down, he let everyone down. Tony wanted a life with Pepper, a beautiful child to take care of him when he's old and to watch Peter graduate.

If Tony did survive space then May would certainly kill him.

Tony put his head in his hands. 'Peter was going to have a long successful life and I took that away from him'

Nebula looked at Tony with Pity. "If you're thinking about the deaths again, it wasn't your fault they died. Even if they weren't on Titan they still would have died."

"Wow thanks for the counseling, I feel so much better knowing I couldn't have stopped the deaths either way." He grumbled.

Nebula shrugged and mumbled "I was just trying to help."

"Yeah thanks for that."

The bickering lasted for at least an hour until they heard something hit the ship.

Tony's eyes widened, "Maybe it was just an asteroid?"

She shook her head, slowly standing up. "No there shouldn't be any out here."

"Well I mean there are moon chunks everywhere. I wouldn't be surp-" Nebula cut him off with a slight elbow to the ribs.

"Somebody's in here." She whispered.

"Great we're going to be put out of our misery." He waved his hands in the air, pretending to be cheering.

Nebula rolled her eyes and took out two knives.

The footsteps got closer and a silhouette of a person appeared.

"Tony Stark? Tony stark is his name right?" The woman mumbled to herself. "Tony Stark?"

"I'm over here!" He yelled. Nebula glared at him and smacked him on the shoulder.

"Who are you?" Nebula yelled.

"Carol Danvers. I'm here to take Tony Stark back to Earth." She said.

Tony scoffed, "what, like Kara Danvers? You gonna save us, Supergirl? How?"

She rolled her eyes and said "I can fix the ship or I can push it and we'll be back to earth in about three minutes."

"Uh could you push us?"

"As you wish, your highness" She snarked before leaving again.

"Well I think that went great. She defiantly likes me." He said proudly.