The Video [incomplete]

feel free to take any of these ideas that I posted, these are just my drafts that I'll probably never continue.

Peter sat on his bed watching YouTube videos.

He watched all sorts of videos. From Minecraft videos to watching videos of motorcycle speed chases.

It wasn't unusual, if anything it made Peter want to get a motorcycle.

He scrolled through YouTube looking for something to watch until he got an idea.

What if he made a video of himself before bed everyday for a year but as Spider-Man.

So for 365 days Peter Parker put on his mask right before he went to sleep and spoke about his day for less than a minute and made a compilation of it.

The video
Comments

"Hey everyone, It is currently May 24, 2019! I just got this idea to make a video every night before I went to sleep. I hope I don't forget about this. And uh yeah. Today was fun. See you tomorrow even though you will see the next clip right away but anyway.. uhh bye-"

"Hey guys it's May 25- and I didn't forget to do this. I guess that doesn't make any sense to say if I actually post this.. um anyway."  Spider-Man looks to the side and back at the camera. "Well, I realized how boring some of these clips are going to be, I don't know what to talk about."