Did you just yell at Peter?

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Swearing, Fighting,

"-yeah so basically the teacher finally caught Flash for being an asshole and I got to FINALLY go to class. Crazy how that works!" Peter said finally finishing his story with a big smile.

Happy threw his forehead against his steering wheel, "kid, no offense, but if you keep talking I'm going to drive us off a bridge."

"Oh don't worry I'll just save us!" Peter said.

Happy groaned and kept driving while Peter talked his ear off.

Peter rode the elevator in the Stark Tower to the lab.

"Mr.Stark I'm here!" He yelled only to be greeted by "Pete, be quiet! This needs absolute focus." Tony scolded

Peters shoulders dropped but he nodded in understanding.

He watched his mentor create something... a new shield? But for who?

And that's when the rouge avengers walked in. Peters mind started racing with all sorts of thoughts.

'Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! It's the avengers. Oh my god is that captain America!? He's so cool! Oh my god THATS BLACK WIDOW!' His mind screamed.

Tony watched Peter with a smile. Peter then yelled "HOLY SHIT!"

Steve's face hardened. "Quiet Kid! This is adult matters."

Peter nodded fast and backed up towards his mentor out of habit.

Tony shot up from his chair and pointed a finger towards Steve.

"Oh shit!" Clint yelled, grabbing popcorn out of nowhere.

"Who gives you the right to yell at my intern?!" Tony growled.

Steve towered over Tony. "He's just a kid. I have authority over him."

"He may be a kid but he isn't your kid!" Tony retorted.

"Well he isn't yours either!" He said, his voice rising a bit.

"Yes he is! Right, Pete?" Peter nodded with wide eyes.

Steve rolled his eyes. Tony had enough and punched him in the jaw.

"Don't ever disrespect me or my kid in this tower! GOT IT?!." He roared.

Steve left quickly.

"Thanks, Mr.Stark." Peter said gratefully.

Tony nodded and looked towards the rest of the avengers.

"Peter is an equal, he could beat all of your asses in a matter of seconds. Don't let me catch you doing what Steve did."

Peter stood up straighter. He was an equal to the avengers.

'OHMYGODOHMYGOD IM AN EQUAL TO THE AVENGERS HOLY SHIT BUT CAPTAIN AMERICA HATES ME BUT OHMYGOD I NED TO TELL NED!'

"Cool." Was all Peter said before walking to his seat in the lab and violently smashing the keyboard in his phone to tell Ned what just happened.

,,,,,
❣️ I kind a made this up as I went. It isn't very thought out but I made it in like 15 minutes so yeah.

Feel free to leave requests!

-ToastedShirts❣️