Uh oh

(Explanation time: this entire story takes place in a void which is orbiting our earth and is inaccessible to humans because *bullsh*t*. However, in this void they can still have access to all the stuff humans have (including world news and fanfic) so yeah. Sorry, I felt like I just needed to make that clear, even though it probably made this story 100% more confusing)

(2022 Parker: For those of you who are OG readers, you may remember America falling for a certain boi, and then later, breaking up with that boi, and then even later, falling for a different boi.

I'm changing things up a bit.

Don't worry though, this new boi on the block will still be the precious boi you all know and love, because he is the first official OC in this book and he is still adorable IMO)

The quartet spent the rest of their day hanging out in America's room holding closely onto the contents of his crisis safe.

"How long do you think it will be until they find the source of the earthquake and gunshot?" Mexico asked.

"B*tch!" Sailor exclaimed.

"Ribbit," Pablo said.

"Aw, don't be mean Pablo. It's the only words he knows," Canada said.

"Ribbit?" Pablo questioned.

"I wish we knew," Canada said.

"Well, imma go get a snack... wish me luck," Mexico said.

"I'm going with you, just in case," Greenland said. The two of them cautiously made their way downstairs to the kitchen. While they were getting their snacks, Mexico noticed something moving in the backyard.

"What's that?" Mexico asked. Greenland stepped in front of Mexico.

"Stay inside, I'll handle this," Greenland said. Mexico nodded silently. Greenland opened the back door and slowly made his way outside. He saw a humanoid creature leaning near a pile of wreckage. This creature had silvery gray skin and dark blacked out eyes. Two antennas poked out of their fluffy purplish gray hair. The creature was naked, but had no genitals. There was a large gash on its side, where dark grey liquid was pouring out.

"Holy sh*t...," Greenland said under his breath. The creature looked up at him and fell back in surprise. Whatever it was looked young, not a day over twenty five. Suddenly, the trio rushed outside.

"Holy crap... is that an alien?" America asked, walking closer to it.

"Ame stop! It could be dangerous!" Greenland exclaimed. The creature stared at America. Their matching black eyes locked. Suddenly, the creature ran up to America and clutched onto his arm. America gasped in surprise, and Greenland got prepared to fight off the creature. Suddenly, it began to speak.

"⃠e⃠x⃠c⃠u⃠s⃠e⃠ m⃠e⃠ M⃠r⃠s⃠.,⃠ w⃠h⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠ a⃠r⃠e⃠ w⃠e⃠?⃠ i⃠ m⃠u⃠s⃠t⃠ h⃠a⃠v⃠e⃠ c⃠r⃠a⃠s⃠h⃠e⃠d⃠ m⃠y⃠ s⃠h⃠i⃠p⃠.⃠.⃠.⃠,⃠"⃠ the creature spoke. The quartet couldn't understand a word it said.

"Um... I'm sorry... what did you say?" America asked, still slightly freaked out that the thing was grasping onto his arm. The alien stared at America in confusion, but suddenly took America's hand and placed it near his forehead. The creatures forehead began to emit a purple glow. Once the glow went away, the creature looked back up at America.

"I'm sorry Mrs., I'm very lost and badly injured. I'm not sure where I am, but may I stay with you?" The creature asked in perfect English with an American accent. The quartet had so many questions, but decided to be polite.