Chapter 6

Recap:

"Your cousin is so amazing." Hank chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

"She's probably going to end up all alone cause of that." Danniella sighed as she relaxed into his hold.

"No she isn't. She's going to be mine." He found himself declaring. She was too pure and too innocent for him. But she would be his nonetheless.

Chapter 6

Letting out a heartfelt sigh, Clayton leaned his head against the back of the couch. Thoughts of Victoria plagued his mind, she was never far from his thoughts. Even though he didn't know her that well, she was always on his mind. A total of two days had passed since he had taken the gorgeous Victoria from college. Luckily for him, it had been the weekend so there hadn't been an immediate need for protection and privacy arrangements for his girl. But he knew he would have to come up with an acceptable arrangement soon. He couldn't keep her all to himself, no matter how much he wanted to.

"C-clayton?" Sounded the most angelic voice ever, interrupting his thoughts.

"Yes darling?" He was sure he sounded like a love-struck puppy, but Clayton was behind caring. He wanted her to be his; both body and mind. He would do whatever necessary to achieve that goal.

"I h-have t-to go t-to coll-lege tomorrow." Clayton hated the fact that she felt so nervous and scared around him that she resorted to stuttering and frantically twisting her hands in her lap and not being able to maintain eye contact with her. He wanted her to feel comfortable and safe in his presence.

"I need to know your schedule for that." He sighed.

"Y-you're going to l-let me go?" Even though she was honestly surprised, a pang of hurt struck Clayton's heart. She honestly thought of him as a monster.

Clayton knew that having such intense feelings for someone you barely knew was not normal, but he had fallen in love the very first time he saw her. Victoria had unknowingly become the kryptonite of an extremely dangerous mobster.

"Your education is important for you, I wouldn't want to take away something you treasure so much." He knew that if he stood any chance of getting into her good books, he had to be honest. No need to give her further reasons to hate him.

"I see." Her head hung low, she seemed to be engrossed in her thoughts. "You seem to hold a lot of importance for my wishes."

Not knowing what to say, Clayton merely shrugged. He had never been good with words. Silence was almost always the better option.

"If so then why don't you let me go home? That is most desired wish, I want to return to my family." Her voice rose with each word she uttered, till she was shouting at him.

"That is a different matter." He took care to keep his voice low. If only she knew the entire situation, she wouldn't treat him like a villain.

"How is that different?!" She shrieked.

"You don't have a choice!" He was losing patience, Victoria being riled up was working him up too.