Chapter 5

Hope you guys enjoy. :)

Just so you know, this is probably the longest chapter I've ever written. Please bear with me if you find it too annoying or boring. I'll fix this when I'm editing.

-ih8nuts

Recap;

"What? You just said that I could return to my life?" Victoria didn't have a single clue what was going on at this point.

"Yes. You are mine and you will be living with me. What belongs to me, stays with me."

Chapter 5;

The nerve of that boy! Telling her what to do as though he had a say in her life. She was done being treated as everyone's punching bag and was tired of being pushed around. This incident was just proving to be the last thing she could bear.

"Now listen here, I don't know you." Clayton opened his mouth to speak, but Victoria merely held up a hand; not allowing him to continue. "NO. Now you will listen to me. I am not some air-head incapable of making a decision for myself. You cannot just take me from college one random day and then expect me to follow your plan willingly. This is not a movie or some sappy romance novel where all of this illegal, unlawful behavior seems fine. I am a person with my own choices and rights. Almost all of which you have managed to violate. I will report this incident to the police. If not today, then tomorrow, but it will be reported and you will be locked away!"

Silence reigned throughout the room, routinely broken by her panting for much-needed breath. Clayton had an impassive expression painted onto his features, and a speculative gleam in his eyes as he stared at her.

"So you do have a backbone." His tone merely indicated amusement, not a hint of the fear she had hoped to instill in him.

"I am not going to put up with this." She straightened her spine and looked him dead in the eyes, not willing to back down.

"It's so cute how you think you have an option." He cooed as he forcibly pulled her to him and encased her in his grip.

"I do have an option. You always have an option." She snapped as she struggled in his grip.

Chuckling, he lowered his head to nuzzle the side of her head, ignoring her frantic attempts to pull away. His grip growing tighter. He lightly hummed in contentment as he held the reluctant girl in his arms. It never ceased to amaze him how she was so similar yet different. So unique. And now finally she was all his. Too bad she didn't know the entire truth, perhaps then she might have been more receptive of him? 

"Do I have to remind you of your parents?" He was lying about killing them, there was absolutely no need to do so. Instantly, the girl in his arms went rigid, her face going pale as she recalled her family.

"No, you don't." She whispered as she went limp in his hold.

Guilt blossomed in his chest. Clayton never wanted her to sound so forlorn and lifeless. The fight immediately left Victoria as her family came into the equation. If only she were aware of the entire situation. She had nowhere to go. Victoria was all alone in this world, abandoned by those she so valiantly sacrificed for and everyone knew it. But her.

"You'll thank me someday." He couldn't help but reassure her.

It didn't sit well with him that the girl that had unknowingly enchanted him all those months ago had just transformed into a complete opposite. He wanted to make her smile. To make her laugh. To skip, play and run in the sun as she did all those months ago. Clayton wanted to give her the world. Only if she would let him. If only.