Chapter 17

After Soon had fixed my hair and applied the various powders and products to my face, she practically shoved me out of the dorm. I had to go back in to get my bag that I had left on the kitchen counter, but she was already running out of the elevator with it when I went back in to get it.

She ended up shoving me out of the doors again.

So now I'm walking down the sidewalk to the park. I didn't see the point of taking my car, especially when the weather was more forgiving today.

As I cross the street, I'm already at the park, but there's still about 30 minutes till we were supposed to meet. So I decide to go to the infamous coffee shop for the third time in a week.

Once inside, I try to shake off the cool air from my body, as if that would make me warmer.

I go up to the counter and order my usual, a hot chocolate. This time I got fancy and added a bit of peppermint because why not.

After I got my order, I sat at a table to wait a little bit longer. I didn't want to be there before the boys, so I guess I could wait until a little after the meeting time.

As I sit at the little table, I watch the leaves on the trees outside shake and swing around with the breeze. A few fall onto the sidewalk only to be crushed by oncoming pedestrians.

After about 15 minutes, I had decided it was probably time to start heading into the park.

I make my way out of the coffee shop with a half empty cup of lukewarm chocolate in hand.

As I walk I try to step on the little clusters of leaves on the ground to hear their crunch under my feet, only to be disappointed when some of them don't make a sound.

I keep walking while looking at the ground rather than where I was going, when a hand firmly grabs my arm and pulls me roughly.

My cup of chocolate goes flying out of my hand onto the concrete and I shut my eyes and take a quick inhale of breath as a reflex. But my breath is forced out when I'm pushed against a wall.

With my eyes still closed, I start to panic. I was about to start yelling for help when the person puts their hand over my mouth, causing me to open my eyes in shock.

I'm even more shocked when I see who was holding me against the wall in a dark alley.

"J-jae!?"

A/N

Huh, who could have predicted that?

I don't know what else to say besides screw Jae am I right lads? (end me)

Sorry this chapter was a little shorter than normal, I'm being rude and trying to chop this whole ordeal into different pieces.

Anyway, Happy New Year guys 🎉🎉! As I said last chapter, I'm posting this a day early because of the holiday! So I hope you enjoyed your time bringing the new year. Hopefully this year will be the redemption we all need.

Luv you guys! 💛💙💛💙