Chapter 7

My eyes lock on the tall boy standing in line to place an order. Now that I see him next to other people, he's a freaking giant! He's almost a whole head taller than everyone else around him.

Taking in his appearance, he looks like an average college student. He's wearing a solid grey hoodie with some black jeans and has a casual laid-back kind of stance.

I'm pulled back to reality when he starts to move forward to order.

I try to avert my eyes from him, I don't want to get caught staring at him, especially if he doesn't really remember who I am.

He collects his drink and starts to make his way for the exit. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding right when he passed my table. This was my mistake because he heard me and caught my eye.

I tried to cover it up by looking out the window again, but that didn't work.

"Hey, you look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere?" He asks. Wow, he knocked me over and he doesn't remember my face.

"Um, yeah. We kind of met on Saturday .... You .. ran into me?"

His eyes widened and a light blush rushed to his face. "Oh my god. I'm sorry, this is embarrassing-" he covered his face with his hand.

"No no, it's ok. No one got hurt, it's in the past. Uh, do you want to sit for a while?" I asked. I didn't know what else to do, is this what a normal human would do?

"Sure, thanks. Your name is Jihyun, right?" He asks while sitting across from me.

"Yeah, yours is Soobin?" He nods. "Cool, so you're a student here? What's your major?"

"Yeah, I'm majoring in dance. I kinda hope to be a dancer or something when I graduate." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "What about you?"

"Oh, I'm majoring in psychology with the hope to be a therapist later on."

He nods and looks out the window while fidgeting with his cup. I also notice how he's bouncing his leg a bit.

"Soobin, you don't have to be nervous around me. I'm a bit introverted also." I say.

He looks at me and eases up a little. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to meeting new people." He gave an adorable, small smile which I couldn't help but smile at also.

"That's understandable, it's natural for some people to be nervous about meeting people they know nothing about. The good thing is that that skill can be improved over time, you just need to keep practicing at it." I say.

I give him a friendly smile which he returns. He was about to say something when the alarm on my phone went off.

"Oh, that's me. I gotta go, but it was nice talking to you, Soobin. Hey, if you see me around, don't be afraid to come talk to me." I say.

He gives me a small wave and I head out to my car. He still seemed a little nervous around me, but hopefully I can change that.

He seems like an interesting person, I would love to get to know him more and break him out of his shell. If all goes well, this would be the first friend I'm making by myself. I hope I don't blow this one out the window.

A/N

Short chapter! Sorry if you expected it to be longer, I didn't know where else to stop so I chose here.

What do you think Jae is gonna try to do? I'm still trying to decide what he'll do to get to Jihyun, but I can assure everyone it won't be extreme.

If anyone is wondering: Don't worry, the fluff will come soon. I don't want to give any spoilers, but there will be one point when I want to just write a lot of fluff so those will be kind of filler chapters. When that time comes we'll all be uwuing A LOT.

Anyway, I don't know where you guys live but where I am it's getting a little cooler, so make sure to bury yourself in all the warm, fluffy blankets you can find in your house hold.

Luv you guys!💛💙💛💙