Chapter 34

You can watch the video before or after the chapter, it really doesn't matter.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I stand there in the middle of the huddle of tall guys watching the video of their game, and take in the physical contact me and Soobin are having.

Surprisingly, I don't feel the need or even ... want to tell Soobin to move.

Not that his hands on my shoulders are that big of a deal, it's just that I didn't think I'd be in this situation.

Eventually the video ends and everyone backs up a little.

We all share our thoughts on the video and challenge, along with making fun of each other for the game.

In the corner of my eye, I see Soobin put his head down a little. His ears are red and he seems to be smiling to himself also. Guess he realized what he was doing while watching the video.

After a while, Yeonjun tells the boys to get ready for the performance which I'm excited to see.

They line up like the last game, but this time with bags in front of them.

They open the video the same, and introduce the game with a twist.

"Today, we will be dancing to our song Cat and Dog but we will be wearing these costumes that were on sale at the party supply store." Yeonjun says.

I struggle to keep my laughter in at the idea, but I'm able to calm down enough to keep the sound in.

They all play rock, paper, scissors to decide which bag they take.

After the small game, Yeonjun and Kai end up with black cat onesies, Beomgyu has a yellow cat, Taehyun has an orange cat, and poor Soobin gets the huge brown dog suit.

They haven't even started dancing yet and I need to step away from the camera to let out my laughter for a second. While I try to gather myself, they laugh at each other, more specifically Soobin for the dog outfit.

Once we are all calm, cool, and collected, they play the song and start dancing.

It is chaos.

The onesies don't allow them to move in the way they are used to, so their dance looks a little funny and the shoes aren't helping either.

Soobin's doggy hat fell several times and he eventually gave up on it after the third time it fell off.

By the end of the song, they're all tired and on the ground. They close the video with a good-bye and we all have a moment to either catch our breath or release the laughs we were trying to hold in.

*~*~*~*~*

The boys had cleaned up their set and we are now just sitting together to hang out.

We were all laughing about the story of Yeonjun hitting Beomgyu with an umbrella, when Yeonjun stops laughing a bit to ask me a question.

"Jihyun, are you free in about two weeks?"

"Ummm.... Probably, I never really have anything planned. Why?"

"Because we think we have someone we want you to meet." he says while looking at the other boys.

They all brighten up at the idea and wait for my response.

"Ok? Who am I meeting?"

"That's a surprise. But you might already know them though."

Them? As in multiple people? My mind runs around like crazy to figure out who they want me to meet when I hear whistling from behind me.

I turn to see two guys running jogging past us. They are looking directly at me while whistling.

I don't react to them, they're just rude guys who don't know manners. But I feel a pull on my side before I turn back around.

I look up to see Soobin staring at them with a glare that could freeze anyone on sight. His arm is around my waist protectively, but he isn't holding too tight as to not hurt me.

My heart does a flip in my chest. He- he's holding me? Since when is he bold enough to even touch me?

Stealing a quick glance at the other boys, they all are also glaring at the guys with looks that could kill if they weren't careful.

When the guys finally pass us by, Soobin looks down at me, blushes, and backs away a little.

"I- Uh... Thank you." I say sheepishly.

Soobin hides his face with his hair in embarrassment as the other boys come up behind me.

"Are you ok, noona?"

"Yeah, Kai. I'm just a little ... surprised." I say while looking at Soobin.

The boys don't comment on what just happened any further, they just go back to gather their stuff.

I head towards the camera to put it away, but see that the camera bag is right next to Soobin.

I walk up to the bag and start to take the stand apart.

"Thank you, by the way."

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for defending me." I say.

Soobin's ears glow redder than I thought possible. His hand shoots up to his face and he looks away from me.

I giggle at his cuteness.

"I-I d-didn't know if y-you were ok with me d-doing that." He stutters.

"With what? Your arm?"

"Y-yeah?"

I smile to myself a little.

"It's ok. I didn't mind at all." I say while looking at his almost covered eyes.

He takes his hands away and nods, hopefully he understands what I was trying to say.

A/N
I don't -

I -

Let me curl up in the corner, this is so bad. I'm going to keep this part for now, but I might come back and fix it later later.

I didn't realize until Thursday that I didn't post this chapter on time, my bad. I think I'm going to post a chapter every other week for a bit, because I've been busy and haven't been able to write recently.

Stay with me for a bit, the chapters will be more consistent in a bit. For now I'll probably post oneshots and imagines every now and then.

Anyway, make sure to stream Enhypen's new album!

I took my covid vaccine last week and was blasting Drunk-Dazed while I was taking it so I wouldn't freak out (I still did, I'm terrified of needles).

Love you guys! 💛💙💛💙💛