Chapter 47

Huening Kai's POV
At the corner store, we didn't really know what kind of soup to get for noona. Beomgyu took out his phone and Googled "what soup is best for a cold?".

We didn't get an answer.

We ended up getting some chicken noodle soup that was served hot so noona can feel warm when she eats it.

The corner store was across the street from noona's dorm building, but the walk was still a bit hard because of the cold weather and slight breeze that rolled by. Good thing we didn't film today, especially if there was a high chance Jihyun noona would get sick.

Once we were inside the building, we had a slight argument of which floor her dorm was on, then which door she was in.

After finding the right one, Yeonjun walked up to the door and started knocking profusely.

"YAH! Soobin! Let us in!" Yeonjun yells, with no thought to the other occupants in the building.

"Hyung-"

"Soobin!"

"Hyung-"

"What, Kai?"

I hold up the sticky note that Soonyoung gave us before she left. I made sure to grab it before we left because none of the hyungs were going to remember the code.

Yeonjun looks at the piece of paper and says "oh".

I shook my head slightly and move forward to punch the code into the door. Once inside, hyungs set the medicine and soup on the kitchen counter.

We looked around to see if Soobin hyung was anywhere, but didn't find him.

While the other hyungs looked around the kitchen and living room or was getting the soup ready, I walked over to Jihyun's door to check on her. If she was awake we needed to tell her we were here with her soup.

I open the door to see two forms laying on the bed, both asleep. One was covered with a white sheet and laying on the other's chest.

I looked at the bigger figure to see Soobin sleeping and holding Jihyun closer to his side.

I slightly consider taking a picture of this, but Jihyun noona probably wouldn't want that so I won't.

I walk into the room slowly so I don't make too much noise, and shake hyung's shoulder to wake him up.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Hyung, wake up."

Soobin half opens his eyes. "Kai?"

"We're back with the medicine and soup for noona." I say softly to not wake Jihyun up.

Soobin rubbed his eye with his free hand and sat up a little before realizing he couldn't move.

"Ah, I'll get her up, thanks for letting me know, Kai." He says while trying to wake up.

I nod and go out to the other hyungs to tell them to wait for a minute for noona to wake up.

They nod but Beomgyu stops. "Soobin is in there with her?"

I nod.

He laughs a bit. "And he denies having a crush on her. He might as well have it tattooed on his forehead."

"Hyung, I think Soobin hyung is trying to get closer to noona. He's just ... scared."

"I don't think he should be scared, I'm pretty sure Jihyun likes him back. They both just need a push to tell each other." Taehyun says.

We think for a minute, then Yeonjun speaks up.

"Look, we all think they should be together already, but we shouldn't intervene. It might be painful on our side to see Soobin struggle, but we have to let him figure it out on his own."

We all agreed and waited for hyung and noona to come out of the room.

A/N:
The boys ship it.

I died writing the next chapter, it's really really cute. Or at least I think it was.

Also, the picture in the banner was made by sister, she got excited when I told her about the scene with Yeonjun at the door for some reason. So she made that picture and told me to make sure to add this note.

She said to make sure to note the giant 'YAH!' in the back too.

"All I got to say is stan Yeonjun and follow me on Tiktok. Also have fun reading this." - my sister, 2021.

@multifan24 (her Tiktok)

Love you guys! 💙💛💙💛💙