Epilogue

~ 4 years later ~
"It's just hard, I feel like I'm stuck in one corner with no way out. I want to find another way to the path I want to go on, but I can't."

"I understand, Mai. Unfortunately, I can't give you a physical way out from the corner, but I can give you the tools for you to make your own way."

"I don't follow." She says looking confused.

I laugh slightly. "I mean I can tell you that you can find a way out that you might not have thought of before. Or maybe something will come up in your future to help you. Do you have a significant other?"

"No." She says shyly. "I've been considering looking around though."

"That's great! I know you are in a good place with your grades in school, I see no reason you can't find someone either in or outside of school."

"Actually, I think I know someone I might be interested in." She says while sitting up more.

I smile at her realisation.

"Perfect. I think we've just about hit the time for today, do you think you know what you're going to do next?"

She stands and walks over to me.

"Yes, thank you, Mrs. Choi." She says excitedly while shaking my hand. She walks out of my office while I gather my papers.

As I start to put away some of my papers, my phone vibrates on my desk.

Binnie 🐰❤

Hyunie!

Binnie!

Are you almost off from work?

Almost
 should be home in 20 minutes

Ok
Can you meet me at the park?

The park?
That's random
Why?

Just because

Ok?

Good
See you
Love you❤❤

Love you too❤❤

That's weird, normally he just meets me at the house. I thought he was supposed to be busy this week also.

Whatever, more time to spend together.

I pack up my folders and paper and head out, saying bye to the receptionist lady before leaving the building.

After graduation from college, me and Soobin went to take on the careers we wanted. I became a child and teen therapist at a local office, and Soobin stayed in his group to become more of an idol. He's not an official idol, but his group Tomorrow X Together are talented enough to be idols.

Since the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, I've been happy. Soobin was the best boyfriend I could have asked for, and now, he's the best husband I could have asked for.

We were together for 3 years before he proposed. We both agreed we needed to settle with our jobs and find a place before getting married. But when he asked me, it felt like when we had just met again.

It was just like a normal weekend in the winter time, we decided to take our puppy, Sean, out for a walk and we stopped at the cafe by the college like we always did.

I remember I had to go to the bathroom quickly, when I came back Soobin had already ordered our drinks and was ready to go. We walked through the park to our favorite place, the bench in the bushes.

We let Sean walk around and explore, while we sat together and drank our hot drinks. When I was almost done with mine, I felt something solid get caught in the opening of my cup. When I looked to see what it was, Soobin was ready to take my cup and get down on one knee.

That moment was one of the happiest moments in our lives, next to our wedding, which was small but perfect for us.

Ever since then we've been pushing forward together while thinking about our future. Nothing has been decided yet, but he has dropped hints about kids here and there. We both would be happy either way though.

After driving for a while, I park along the curb of the park and start going to the spot I know he is at.

As I walk up, I see a tall brown head of hair. When I shift a branch over, Soobin turns and smiles at my presence.

"Hi, Hyunie."

"Hey, Binnie." I laugh giving him a small kiss before sitting next to him on the bench.

"How was your day?" He asks quickly.

I look at him questioningly. "It was fine, I was able to get through to one of my patients." He nods and perks up again.

"What did you eat for lunch?"

"A sandwich that you made me this morning." I laugh at the obvious question.

He nod and lightly face palms.

"What did you want for dinner?"

"Choi Soobin, why are you asking so many questions?"

He stops and faces straight again.

"I was just thinking today and yesterday." He says quietly, but I still heard him.

"About what?"

"Well, we've been married for a year .. and we've haven't talked before .."

"Yes?"

"W-what if we .."

"I think I know what your're saying."

"You do?"

"You think it's time we start talking about kids."

"Well, I mean- If yo- I know we- I- Yes, I- yes."

I laugh at his stuttering. Still years after being together, he stutters when he's nervous.

"I knew we would talk about it soon. We can talk more later, but I hope you know what you'd be signing up for when I am pregnant." I say teasingly.

"I-I know. You know I'd be willing to take care of you." He says confidently.

I laugh and scoot over closer to him. He does the same and puts an arm around me. I lean my head on his side and he places a few kisses on my head.

"I told you when I married you, I'm willing to take care of you whenever you need me. And if taking care of you for 9 months means we can bring more life into this world, I'd stay by your side for far longer if I needed to."

A/N:
Guys it's done, I think I'm ded.

After a little under a year of writing this, it's finally completely out for people to see! Right after this is a thank you note because I don't want to ramble for too long here. So go there so I can express my appreciation for anyone who read any part of this story. 

Besides this, that's the end of 'Tall Coffee Boi'.

For the last time: Love you guys!!! 💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙🐰🦊🐻🐿️🐬💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛