Chapter 23

Once I retain my balance from being pulled to the side, I try to focus my eyes on the 3 maknaes in front of me.

When I focus on them, they are all peeking at the older guys and Soon to see if they noticed our absence.

Which they don't, wow.

They each smirk and giggle at each other a little then face me.

"Noona, are you free tomorrow?" Beomgyu asks with a sly smile.

"I- umm. Yes? Why?"

They all pass looks again. "Would you like to come to our studio, noona? You can see us dance and practice again." Kai said.

Even though he was considerably taller than me, I couldn't say no to his cute little face.

"O-ok." I reluctantly said.

They all exchange looks again and Kai claps in tiny. "Thank you for agreeing, noona! You won't regret it! We'll tell Yeonjun hyung to text you the details!" Taehyun says quickly while they all push me back in the elder's direction.

Not a second later, I was right beside Soon again and she turned to talk to me as if she never even noticed my not being next to her before.

"So, are you ready to go home now?" She asks.

"I- w-well I." I stutter out, I was still confused by what had just happened with the guys.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on. Oh and Yeonjun, I'll be in touch if you want to talk to that guy." She says as she walks away with my arm in her firm grasp.

Before we get too far, I look back to see the maknaes laughing with each other, huh.

*~*~*~*~*

When me and Soon get back to the dorm, she immediately sits us down on the couch so we can talk about today.

I tell her what happened with Jae, to which she threatens to murder him again. After calming her down and explaining that the boys saved me, she visibly was impressed and had a new view of them.

I didn't tell her about what the maknaes asked of me though, I don't need her hyped about another "date" as she would call it.

When we were done talking we both went our separate ways. I took a shower and inspected the bruise on my shoulder blade, which was a darker color than it probably should have been.

After everything that had happened today, I just wanted to lay down and relax for a few ..... days.

Just as I hit the bed, my phone buzzed.

I unlock my phone to see a text from Yeonjun with the building and room number of the boy's dance studio.

With a smile, I text him back.

Yeonjun

Hey Jihuyn! This is the directions to our dance studio
Building C, Room 124
We're meeting around 1

Thanks!

I'm glad to go but I don't want to get in your

guy's way while you practice

It's no problem
We're just gonna do a few runs and plan some stuff
We'll also treat you to lunch if you want

What? No, it's fine

I can buy my own lunch

I'm not taking no for an answer
See you tomorrow Jihyun!

Yeonjun

Wait!

Hey!

Fine😤 

Seen

A/N

For some reason, I have absolutely noting to say this week.

My big head just remembered (right when I was about to publish this), I'm trying to stan Enhyphen but I'm having the most trouble telling the difference between Heesung and Jake help.

Here's a picture of Huening Kai I guess: 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Love you guys! 💙💛💙💛💙