Chapter 50

Finally, I'm better now.

As usual, I didn't take too long to recover from getting sick, but that doesn't mean the process wasn't any better.

That day that the boys were at my dorm, they stayed with me the whole time until Soon came back. And they would have tried to come again the next day, but I told them I was already getting better so they wouldn't worry.

Now we're back to school and the daily grind of stressing over school.

It being winter now, winter break is almost here. Which sounds nice, but I don't have anything planned, as always. I'm half expecting the boys to invite me somewhere, but I'd be ok if they didn't.

Normally, my parents would ask me to fly over to be with them for the holidays, but my mom told me I was fine staying home this year. Something about me being a full adult and staying with someone special or something.

Either way, I'm happy to be staying home for the holidays.

This week has been ok so far, besides the reminisce of my cold still lingering around. The work load is slower than normal, but I'm not complaining.

It's Wednesday, so I've had a few days to see the boys during lunch. After the events of last weekend, it was no surprise that Yeonjun didn't let me buy my own lunch again.

The first day, I was fine with it because I was trying to still recover a bit. The second day, I tried to tell him no, but then he used the 'I'm older card' and got me something anyway. Then today, he went behind my back again to get me something before I could even say no.

Over the time from the weekend to now, I've been thinking about where I would be without the boys.

If I hadn't bumped into Soobin that day, I wouldn't know the rest of the boys. And if I didn't know any of them, I would be alone a lot, I wouldn't have much activity outside my form apart from school, and I would have had so much more trouble with Jae.

They saved me from Jae two times, the first time wasn't too much of a problem. But if they didn't walk past that alley the second time, I don't know what I would have done.

And now I'm important to them enough for them to want me to meet some people important to them. Which they haven't told me much about. The last hint I got was what Soobin told me in my dorm, which didn't help at all. I normally love puzzles but this isn't it.

With Saturday coming up, they told me how things will go that day. They said they would come to my dorm around 2 or so to pick me up then we would drive to the place. The drive is only supposed to take 20 or 30 minutes, so that means we're probably going into the main part of Seoul.

As soon as they told me this, I started thinking of where we would be going just to come up empty. Seoul is huge, I have no idea where we'd go.

For a second this week, I thought back to what Soobin asked me while the boys were out to get food last weekend.

Yes, I had gotten over Jae. It wasn't hard, but I did need a moment the first few days since it was my first relationship. At the moment, I'm 'fully recovered' you could say. As in I'm not affected by it anymore.

And now since I figured out my feelings towards a certain someone, I'm 100% sure I'm fine. After thinking and thinking and reflecting on the conversation I had with the maknaes a while ago, I really like Soobin. And being in a relationship with him doesn't sound bad.

In fact, I'd love to be with him.

But I don't know that he feels the same way. As nice and caring as he is, I'm so worried that I've mis-judged this, and maybe he's this way to everyone. And especially if I'm their only or closest female friend, I would think they would treat me a bit differently. I. E. the park joggers, clingy worry, and defending me with Jae.

But then there's the possibility I'm not over thinking things!

I can't decide. The easiest thing is to just see what happens, and see if Soobin shows more signs that he feels the same or not.

And I hope he does.

A/N:
This was kind of a filler chapter, I don't know what I was doing.

As of now, there is only 3 chapters left until the end (not including the epilogue).

This journey is coming to a close soon, and I hope you will try to stay with me for the end of it.

Next chapter is tomorrow!

Love you guys! 💛💙💛💙💛