14. Still very lesbian and very in a relationship.

Before I start this chapter, I want to introduce you to two new ocs ( original characters ) of mine :
First, Olivia Eleanor Clayfield-Mckinnon.

Before I start this chapter, I want to introduce you to two new ocs ( original characters ) of mine : First, Olivia Eleanor Clayfield-Mckinnon

Olivia Eleanor Clayfield - Mckinnon was born on the May the 20th, 1962 in Manchester. She was Kaleb and Aria's baby.

But at the age of 1 year old, her parents got killed by Death Eater while she was at her godfather's house, Marlene's father, Travis Mckinnon. Travis was the Clayfield's best friend and that's why they decided to make him their daughter's godfather. Kaleb and Aria were on a mission for the Resistence when it happened. As they learned the news, they decided to adopt Olivia so, although it wouldn't be the same, she would still have a loving family.

Olivia attended Hogwarts for the first time on September the 1st in 1973 and was sorted into Hufflepuff.
She is a reliable, patient and sensible as well as tolerant and gentle with others. She loves nature and her favourite subject at Hogwarts is Herbology. She finds plants fascinating. But she also doesn't like taking risk and tries to avoid fights as much as she can.

Even if they don't have the same blood, she really considers Marlene, Elliott and Matteo like her siblings by blood.

As she is a shy girl, she only has two friends, but very close ones in her house : Rose Foster and Felix Bishop.

She is asexual and heteroromantic. She came out to her big brother, Matteo and he made sure she underrands that she's valid.

Her boggart is people she loves turning her back on her and being left all alone or being forgotten by them.

She loves her family and friends more than anything, including her cousins, Zoe and Leah as well as her uncle and aunt.

Second, Felix Arthur Bishop

I am going to write more infos about him later !

Now we can start, enjoy this chapter :D

                 MARLENE'S POV

Since the moment Zoe wake up, she felt a bit down even though she doesn't want to show it. Now that we're having breakfast with the others, the atmospher is a bit weird. There are conversations but they are quite ones and not a lot of people involved in each ones. James is trying to diffuse the tension and Julia and Peter are talking quietly with eachother ; as well as Mary and Lily. Zoe avoids eye-contact with Sirius.
Suddenly, someone is tapping on my shoulder. I turn around. Olivia.

" Hey Vee ! What's up ?" I greet her with a smile.

Everyone turns to her which makes her feel a bit uncomfortable. I wave everyone off so they mind their own business and they don't make my little sister feel awkward, but I know they're eavesdropping anyways.

" Um... I was wondering, did our parents already have bought the dresses for the Yule Ball ? "
" Vee ! We're not even in the middle of October. "
" Yeah well, I want to be pretty for the Yule Ball ! "
" You always are ! "

She rolls her eyes.

" I am sure auntie has already bought Zoe's ! "

Hearing her name, she looks at us. She seems a bit lost. She was in her thoughts.

" Hm...What ? "

" Did auntie already bought you your dress for the Yule Ball ?"

" I think so, why ? "

" See Marls? " she asks.

" Why don't you ask them yourself? "

" Because, you're the older sibling here and so you could ask for Elliott as well  ! "

" Both of you can do that for yourselves ! "
" Pleaaaase," she says with puppy eyes.
" Ok fine ! "
" Thanks you're the best sister ! " she exclaims, putting a wet kiss on my cheek.
" I am your only sister, you git. "

She laughs quietly. Then, looks at Zoe. Her eyebrows frown.

" Are you okay ? Zoe ? "
" Hmm what ? "
" Are you alright ?"
" Don't worry, I'll be fine," she answers with a little smile.
" 'Course you'll be fine, you got rid of me," mumbles Sirius lowly which cost him a nudge in the shoulder from Remus.
" What did you say ? " asks Olivia confused, not knowing what he's talking about.

But instead of answering, he just ignores her. She sighs and flushes slightly because of the awkwardness of the situation. But another person comes.

" Oi Livia ! What takes you so long ? "

Felix Bishop. One of my sister's closest friend. Tall. Short blond hair. Blue eyes. Freckles. Beater of the Hufflepuff quidditch team. Basically the entire school has a crush on him, but only for these reasons. I hope he will find someone good for him.

" Heyyy, my favourite family's here ! Zoe, Marlene, how's it going ? Marlene, still not free for a date with me ?" He asks looking at me.
" Still very lesbian and very in a relationship. "

He has been trying to go out with me for about a hundred times, but it obviously doesn't work and never will. I think it has turned into some kind of jokes by now.

" What about you, Zoe ? "

She doesn't even have the time to retort.

" Stop hitting on my entire family ! "

He gives Olivia a wink, which makes her rolling her eyes.

" Anyways, we'll go have breakfast before he starts to hit on the entire school, she says with a smirk. Zoe, you'll be alright? " she asks starting to drag Felix by his sweater for him to follow her.
" I'll be fine, don't worry sweetie."
" Oi, wait ! What's wrong with Zoe ? " he asks his eyebrows frowning, genuinely concerned.

But he doesn't have the time to stay, she makes him follow her. I hear Mary whispering to Lily that she wouldn't mind if he asked her out. It makes Zoe smirk for the first time since yesterday.

_

This chapter was very short but I don't know what to add to this day lol sorry. Hope you enjoyed it anyways ! :D

edit : tysm for 500 reads omg <3