18. It's tiring to be the best !

PETER'S POV

Julia, Zoe and Marlene come back from their Quidditch training. We're all seated for breakfast. Julia sprawl on her seat next to me, in front of James. Zoe and Marlene are sitting next to Lily, Mary and Alice, chatting and help themselves with food.

A smirk crosses James' face.

" So, ready for us to kick your ass, Lupin ? "

" I hope you're kidding, Potter. "

" How would I ? "

" Come on, I have the Mckinnons in my team ! Your ass is gonna be so kicked you won't be able so seat properly on your chair for a week, " she answers with a proud smirk.

" Well in mine everyone is the best, " he retorts his eyes sparkling.

" Gryffindor pride, " she snorts for herself, rolling her eyes. " Everyone is the best in my team because it's I who chose it. And guess what, Potter ? I am the best. "

" Yeah, and what's proving that ? "

" Do you want me to remind you last year's game. The one when your team lost ?" She teases him.

James' jaw drops and he is leaning in, his fist hitting the table.

" Okay okay, that's going a little bit to far here, " I intervene. " Both of teams are the best, alright ? You guys are so skilled ! "

James leans back.

" Eat something Julia, or you're gonna be drained off your energy all day, " Remus adds, reacting when he heard James' fist.

" Yeah, you're right cousin. It's so tiring to be the best ! "

James is about to retort something but Lily, paying attention as well, elbows and he growls silently.

" Anyways," Mary says, " who was at the training, apart from your team, of course ? "

" Well, Rose Foster was there, Olivia's friend," answers Zoe.

Sirius chocks on his pumpkin juice.

" You're not scared they would tell Bishop ? "

" Nah, it's not Felix's thing to ask to spy on teams. "

" The Hufflepuffs would never do that, " adds Marlene, " not with Felix as the captain that's for sure. "

We all nod, finishing our breakfast before starting classes.
I like it when we're talking about Quidditch. It's like everything is normal. I hope it won't be screwed up.
_____

Okay this chapter is really short, sorry.
I didn't write the actual training bc I really suck at describing sports and I want to spare you from ugly writing :)

Because it was short, another one will be up every soon !

Hope you liked it anyways !!