13. What a hard Sunday...

JULIA'S POV

It's Sunday morning, Zoe and I are in our dorm and Marlene is Merlin knows where. She has been acting strangely a few days ago at the library with Peter and he didn't talked to me about it. I never got the opportunity to talk to her about it.
She's laying in her bed, reading a muggle novel that seems interesting.

" Oi Zoe ! "
" Mmh," she hums not looking up from her book.
" You were acting strangly at the library a few days ago. "
"Mmh."
" What happened ? "
" Nothing that matters," she answers still not looking up from her book.
" You seemed pretty excited and took Peter outside. "

She finally looks up from her book.

" What do you mean ? "
" Is something happening between Peter and you? "
" Oh God no !" she says her eyes widening.
" What is it, then ? "
" I told you ! Nothing that matters, really."

And just at this moment, when I am about to retort, Marlene comes in with a grin on her face, a letter in her hands. Zoe takes it as an occasion to change the subject of conversation.

" What are smiling stupidly at ? "
" A letter from Dorcas. She signed it Dork-ass," she says snorting.
" Sirius would so approuve the pun," I comment.
" The pun-king, yep," Marls says.
" Yeah... Don't tell him that," Zoe adds laughing.
" Does she talk about us ? " I ask.
" Yeah but not too much, if she would I'd have to eliminate the both of you anyways."
" Even me ?! Your favourite cousin ?!" Zoe says with a falsly offended tone.
" I never told you, but Leah is actually my favourite! "
" Argh this is killing me, like an arrow piercing my heart," she says falling back in her bed.

We all laugh at Zoe's dramatic side.

" You're spending way too much time with Sirius. You're becoming a drama queen, just like him ! "
" I'll never come close enough to match his dramatic side. "
" Oh I know ! But still, " Marls says with a smirk.

                      ZOE'S POV

Once the discussion is over, I get up to go the library. I am going to meet up with Regulus. We've been doing so since we accidently met on the full-moon. It's pretty nice because I like having quite moments and interesting conversations at the same, I can have both with him. I love hanging out with the lads, I really really do. But... I don't know, I am the kind of very social person who enjoys spending time alone. I spend time alone everyday. It's something I need, really. Taking a break from everything and just relax or talking about something that has nothing to do with what we're living.

When I come into the library, Regulus is already there, sitting at our usual spot, a bit hidden from the others so we can have our " space ". I take a book about magical creature and open it. Before I start to read it, I look up to see Regulus. He's drinking a dark coffee and is wearing a black turtleneck sweater with a grey blazer. He looks up as well, making his dark curls falling a bit in front of his eyes. He brushes it a bit backwards.

" Hey sorry, good morning," he greets me a bit awkwardly.
" Good morning, " I answer with a smile.

He drinks a bit of his coffee before continuing to read. I do it too ( well, without coffee because I don't like it). After a few minutes, I look up at him again and ask :

" I was wondering, do you have a dream ? "
" A dream ? "
" Yeah, like something you wish you could do. "
" I know what a dream is, thank you," he says jokingly with a smirk, " but I don't think so. What about you ? "
" Well, I'd like to travel the world. "
" Do you have any dream destinations ? "
" Actually, yes. I'd love to visit Australia but it's really expensive. Also, now that I am thinking about it, I'd like to visit anywhere with either historical cities with old buildings, such as Rome or Athens or anywhere really with a very developed and interesting past. Or... some place with a lot of green landscapes, with mountains and forests and woods all out of sight," I say dreamily.