4. Nighty Surprises.

ZOE'S POV

After everyone got to their dorm and there was no one left in the common room, Marlene, Julia and I sneaked out to go the Gryffindor's. We always do this. Not every night of course, we'd be exhausted if we would but tonight is one of us the nights we spend time in the Gryffindor's. We talk about anything and everything until 2am and then the girls and I go back to our dorm.

Now, we are all sitting in different couches. I am in my favourite. A colour of gold soft one. Julia, Marlene and Peter are in a large red one. Remus and Sirius in one made for one person but they manage to fit the both of them in it. It has always impressed me how they can fit in it. Lily is in a burgundy one beside me, Mary is in another one beside Lily and Potter in front of us on the other side of our little cozy meeting. The music is playing on Sirius' record player. I have one myself but it's easier to use his when we go in their common room. My Generation by The Who is currently playing while we are talking. James suddenly stands up and start to sing.
He can't sing, he really can't it's awful to be honest. Julia presses her palms on her ears.

" Oh gods Potter ! Stop singing ! "
" You're just jealous of my talent! "
" Yeah right ! "
" You'll see ! You'll cry to have my autograph when I'll become a famous singer ! "
" More like crying because I won't be able to hear anymore ! " She says making a face pretending that her ears hurt a lot by pressing her hands on them.

We all laugh.
It's nice. These few hours that we spend without thinking of what's going on outside. It really is.

MARLENE'S POV

I am in a dark room, it feels like I am in a room at St Mungo's. I can't move a muscle or a member of my body. I am stuck in this bed.

Suddenly, I hear a scream that I recognize from behind the door that leads to the hallway. Dorcas' scream.

" LET ME GO ! LET ME GO ! LET ME GO ! MARLENE PLEASE HELP ME !! "

Her voice is shaking. She's terrified.

I am trying to move but I can't even move a finger. I try to scream but I can't either. It's like my voice is stuck in my throat. It's like... someone have silencio me.
I try harder anyways. Screaming louder so people can help before Dorcas gets kidnapped by who I guess are Death Eaters. I hear a " plop ". They're gone. Dorcas and her screams are gone. They left with her and I couldn't do a single thing to help. Tears are slowly drowning my cheeks.

Someone moves my arm. I open my eyes. I notice I woke Zoe and Julia up with my tears and screams. I am shaking, watery eyes and sweat all over my face. They both hug me.

" It's okay, it's okay. Just a bad dream, alright ?" whispers Zoe softly.
" It felt so real. "

They both look very worried.

" I dreamed that I was at St Mungo's and Dorcas were being kidnapped by Death Eaters and I couldn't do a thing because I was stuck in a bed. "

Julia puts a hand on my shoulder.

" But none of it happened. It's alright now. Do you want some water ?
Remus would tell you to eat a piece of chocolate as well, " she says with a little smile.

" Yes thank you. You guys are the best. "

They both hug me again.

" I'll fetch you that, alright? " says Julia.

Before she gets out of the dorm, I ask her where she is going.

" To the boys' dorm in the Gryffindor tower. I don't have any chocolate but Remus does, " she says with a smirk.
" You know Sirius is gonna hex you, right ? And for two reasons. You steal Rey's chocolate and you wake him up. To Sirius, no one's allowed to wake him up because of the full moon that tires him and all. "
" Yeah well, the full moon is in 26 days and it's not the first time he wants to hex me, " she answers with a wink.

And with that, she goes.

JULIA'S POV

I want to make a surprise effect by entering into the boys' dorm. I don't want to just come in, stealing a bit of chocolate quietly and then go. Oh no. This is going to be funny.

I enter into the common room silently and then go quietly, walking on the stairs until I reach their dorm. It's easy to find. It's written " The Marauders " on it with little animals' footprints, made with painting. A dog footprint in red, a rat's in yellow, a stag's in burgundy. It's their animagus' footprints of course. Remus just drew one of a wolf with his pencil because he can't do that when he is in his wolfish form of course.

Suddenly, I open the door so violently that it bangs on the wall. They all jump in surprise. I swear James could have touched the ceiling. As I expected, Sirius is the first one to react.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ? YOU JUST WOKE US UP. "
" No shit, really ? "

He glares at me and I am just grinning.

" No really Julia, what are you doing here at, he checks out his watch, four in the morning ?" Remus asks more calmly.

I come to him, open his bag and whisper " accio chocolate ". I snap a piece of it and put it back in his bag.
James, a bit more awake now says what everyone thinks.

" You can't be serious?" Sirius is about to say something, no shut up Pads, " you came here, making all this noice just to take a piece of chocolate? "
" Yep," I answer trying really hard not to laugh.
" You're kidding, right ? "
" I wouldn't dare, Head Boy. "
" Couldn't you wait or do this more, I don't know... maybe more silently ?! "
" It wouldn't have been funny if I would've, I say grinning, anyways good night boys ! "

And then I slam the door before they could say another thing and I head back to mine.