Emma x Regina

Many would have assumed with the way Regina treated Emma that the Evil Queen hated Emma when in reality that wasn’t even close to true. In fact Regina didn’t hate Emma at all. During the first week Emma stayed in Storybrooke Regina felt surprised by Emma wanting to stay, she even felt something else but chalked it up to finally having someone challenge her authority. This went on for a little bit, until Emma wanted full custody of Henry. Instead of letting Emma take Henry Regina proposed that if Emma came by they could talk about other options for what to do. Emma went over and listened to Regina. Regina proposed that they could do fifty-fifty custody of Henry that would work or that Emma could possibly move into one of the many empty rooms that were in Regina's home. When asked why the second option was an option, Regina simply said “It’d allow us to get to know each other and I’m sure that Marry Margreet wouldn’t mind.” Emma raised a brow. “You're lying.” Regina knew she was lying. She had hoped Emma wouldn’t notice “Why lie Regina?” When Regina didn’t answer Emma pieced it together. “You don’t like me right? Cause Regina you know I don’t swing that way and besides that’d be crazy. Please tell me I’m wrong.” Regina looked at Emma “So what if it is true? Aside from your statement living under the same roof wouldn’t be that bad it’d show that I’m not as bad as everyone thinks I am and on top of that I know Henry wouldn’t feel so torn about where he should and shouldn’t go.” Emma scoffed. “I’m sorry Regina but you can’t like me not like that. As a friend sure whatever, but with the way that you treat people that’s not how you treat someone you like.” Without giving Regina time to explain Emma walked away. Leaving the Queen heartbroken and angry. Ever since then, that conversation is why everyone thinks Regina hates Emma, cause Regina HATES that she didn’t get the chance to explain herself and that she wasn’t even given a chance to show Emma that they could at least be friends.

Again it's short but done thank you leviscakepops for the request hope you like it