Pans sister request

(Y/N) POV 

"Where are you going?" I turned around " Oh I'm going for a walk in the woods, and to also get some berries." I said to my brother Peter. He looked at me, "Well don't be out for too long got it, be back." "Before dark, yeah, yeah, yeah I know you don't need to remind me every time," I said cutting him off. "Well, it's my job to remind you I am your big brother, and it's my job to make sure that you're safe. Ok?" he said while walking up to me which only took him like four steps since he takes really big steps or maybe I'm just short. "Ok, but I will remind you that I am 12 years old Peter I don't need you to watch me all the time." (For this your 12, don't ask why it's just that most 12-year olds I know think that they don't need supervision) "Yes I know but please just be careful ok?" I nodded my head before giving him a hug. "I'll be careful don't worry," I said before running off in the woods, to go find berries and also, find a spot to hide from the lost boys since they found my last one. 

*Time skip an hour* 

"Berries check, Not hurt check now all I need is a hiding place," I said to no one in particular. As I was walking I noticed that some of the trees had little huts on them. 'Great now I'm closer to camp than I wanted to be. I started walking away from the huts when I felt a sharp pain shoot up my leg. "OWWWW" I partly screamed I looked down and saw an arrow sticking out of my calf. Not where it was going straight through but more like horizontally through just the top layer of skin. I screamed, causing Felix, Peter, and Devon to run to me to see what was wrong. At this point, I was crying and leaning on a tree so that I wouldn't fall. Peter was the first one to speak when they got to me. "Fuck" Was all he whispered under his breath before I was picked up and teleported into the medical tent. (Do they have one of those?) "What the hell (Y/N) I thought I said to be careful not to get hurt." He said in a panicked state. He got the arrow out of my leg and then healed it before asking what happened. When I finished explaining what happened Peter let out a sound that resembled a growl. "Devon call a meeting by the fire pit, Felix get me the names of all the boys on guard watch. " After a few moments of being alone, Peter turned to me. "Come on let's go find out who did this." I nodded not really wanting to go, but I didn't want to make Peter mad. We went out to find all the boys in a circle and the seven boys that were on guard duty in a line. Peter went in front of everyone and I went over to Felix. "Alright now I am only going to ask once. Who was on the north side with a bow?" All the boys pointed to Eric. "M-me sir I was." He said shaking a bit. Peter looked at him, dismissing the other boys to join the crowd. "So then you must have been aware that you shot an arrow. Correct?" "Yes, pan." "Are you aware that the arrow that you shot landed in MY SISTERS LEG!??!" The boys face paled. "No, I was not aware that it was your sister that I hit. I-I I apologize pl-please don't th-throw me in a cage." "That would be too generous of me to do that." I looked at Felix motioning for him to lean down so I could tell him something. "What do you think Peters going to do?" I whispered Felix shrugged and stood to full height again. "What are y-you going t-too do?" the boy asked although it sounded like he was ready to cry any minute. "Peter looked at his nails like he was bored. " I'M not going to do anything." Once that came out of his mouth the shadow appeared and we all hid from it best we could. It flew down and stopped in front of Peter as if asking him a question. When Peter nodded the shadow turned to the boy and lunged at his shadow ripping it off and in the process killing the boy. I gasped and buried my face in Felixes chest "Felix I'm scared." I said just above a whisper. Felix wrapped his arms around me and, leaned down "It's OK Peter won't hurt you." 

3rd Person POV

"That's not Peter, that's Pan" the second that word left (Y/N)'s mouth all the older lost boys stopped comforting the younger boys, Pan stopped yelling at the boys about what's happening, and instead they all looked over at the 12 year old that was currently balling her (Sorry boys) eyes out while Felix was trying to calm her down. They all looked at Pan, who was trying to process what his little sister had just said. "What did she say?" Pan asked out loud though it was gestured to Felix. "She said that your not Peter, your Pan." "What?" Pan said after Felix said that. "Why? Why would she say that?" Felix shook his head at Pan stupidity. "She scared of you, and if you can't tell this is one of the first times that YOU have scared her. She's afraid of you to the point that she called, you. Pan." Felix said before picking (Y/N) up. "Come on princess lets get you something to eat and then you're going to bed. (Y/N) nodded into Felixs shoulder. As Felix and (Y/N) walked past Pan Felix stopped. "You might want to think of how you're going to fix this." And with that, he walked away with (Y/N). 

*2 year time skip.* 

Peter tried to fix what he had done, he said he was sorry, he tried to gain her trust but no matter what he did. It didn't work, she never went to Pan for comfort she went to Felix, she didn't tell Pan anything she told Felix. And no matter what Pan tried to do (Y/N) was still afraid of HIM. Her own brother was now the monster that haunted her dreams. 

Sorry that took forever to upload and sorry that this one didn't end as happy as normal. But hey I like it so there you go. Please comment, vote and share. Love you all 

~Piper 

Word count 1118