Charming x Teen! Reader

You are a teenager like Henry in this also you are Charming's granddaughter.

Charming x Teen! Reader F

Readers POV

I was at my grandparent's house (Snow and Charming) text Hayden when grandpa came into the room." Hey gramps" I said while texting I smiled.

(Text message on phone) this = you this = Hayden

Hey, so I was wondering

yeah?

If you IDK want to go on a date? I mean you don't have 2 but would you?

YEAH!!!!!!

umm how about tonight at like 6:45

Sounds good ;)

*End of convo*

'Hayden just asked me out on a date!' "Why are you happy?" asked Charming."Because I have a date tonight" I respond "Where, What time and who are you going with?" Gramps fired questioned me. "on a hill, like 6:45 and with a boy." I said sarcastically I went upstairs to get ready for my date since it was 5 o'clock.

" I said sarcastically I went upstairs to get ready for my date since it was 5 o'clock

(This is what you are wearing)

By the time I was ready, the shower is taken, clothes and hair done it was 6:15 p.m  "I'm heading out be back by like 8 ish." And with that, I left.

Charmings POV

When (Y/N) left I also left but to follow her I don't trust anyone with my granddaughter. So I'm going to follow her on her date and look out for her I mean it's not spying if I'm her grandfather. When we got to the hill I saw the picnic and Hayden. ' Oh heck no he's not dating (Y/N) what does she see in him?' As they were eating I was paying attention to how he treated (Y/N). By the time they were done, it was 8:15 and she said they would be done by 8. I followed her home and watched her walk in and waited outside the door. 'What if she knew I followed her!?!?!? What would Snow think if she knew what I was doing?' And with those questions in my head, I walked in the front door to make it look like I went out for a walk or something. When I walked in (Y/N) was standing in front of the door I closed the door. "Hey, pumpkin how was your date?" I asked "Really!?!?!? Why don't you tell me considering that you FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Hey I did it cuz I love you and don't want you to get hurt." I explained "I don't care I am 15 I can take care of myself! I don't need you, mom, grandma or Hook watching me every 5 seconds!" (Y/N) started said and then started to rant about how we adults are always in the way and not giving her enough space. But one thing that she said really hurt. "God I hate you!" she exclaimed. I looked at her. "young lady watch it I try and protect you and all I get in return is f***in lip and I'm done with it!!!!" I yelled I looked (Y/N) in the eyes and saw fear and anger oops (Y/N) HATES it when we yell it reminders her of her real dad. And she hates him but also is afraid of him cuz he and Emma were a thing back when Emma had Henry and he would beat and yell at her so now when we yell she thinks we are going to hit her.

I looked at her hands and they were glowing and the lamp started to float. "(Y/N put the lamp down," I said with authority. "FINE!" she yelled and the lamp was thrown. "Y/N) stop you're acting rash." I said "Me? ME? I'M ACTING RASH!!!!" YOU'RE INVADING MY PRIVACY!!!!!!! GOD, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE HIM!!!!!!" I flinched she never talked about her real dad.I went to talk but (Y/N) stopped me but not with words she screamed and most of the glass floated and some of it dropped on to the ground shattering I went up to her before the rest of it could shatter. "Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh I got you," I said pulling her into a hug. "Hey (Y/N) I know what I did was wrong but I NEED you to understand that I just want the best for you O.K and I will try and give you more privacy but please keep in mind, you're my only female grandchild. I love you (Y/N)" I felt (Y/N) hug back." I'm sorry grandpa, but I just want some privacy, but I know that you were just trying to protect me." "Let's get this mess cleaned up O.K" "OK" "Oh and (Y/N) your not allowed to date Hayden." "Really gramps? What did we just go through." "Fine but no dating" "God you're impossible." "No I'm charming" "Now that was a horrible joke." And with that, we cleaned up the mess.

Sorry it took so long to get up I had to study and I also was running low on an idea on how to finish this I hope that it was worth the wait also please remember that you can make a request anytime you can just comment it or you can direct message me on Wattpad.

~Piper