You don't scare me part 3

Recap

  "You make me immortal and if you don't hear the music then I can't be immortal. " He said I chuckled "Well isn't that ironic that you need me but yet you pushed me away." And with that, I flicked MY wrist and disappeared. God, I love being the student of Rumplestiltskin. 

Now                                                                                                                                                                                             I appeared inside my hut. "Why can't he just leave me alone?!?!?!" I half screamed. "Maybe cause I don't want to die." I turned to see the one and only Peter flippin' Pan. "Do you not understand when people don't want you around?" I questioned him getting angrier by the second. "First how did you disappear?" he asked, " If I tell you will you leave me alone?" "Maybe" "Whatever, you might want to get comfortable." 

Flashback 

  "You know what I think that you have been on this island for long enough," Pan said and with a flick of his wrist, I was covered in smoke when it disappeared I was in the enchanted forest. "Thank the lord," I said to nobody.  

I started walking around hoping that I would be able to find somewhere to sleep for the night since it was going to be approaching very quickly. I stumbled upon a castle in the middle of the forest. " Really hope that someone is home."  I walked up to the front door and knocked hoping that someone would open the door and let me in. The door opened to reveal The Dark One himself. "What do you want?" He snapped "I simply wish to stay the night and in the morning I will be on my way." I said, "Now why would I do that?" Before I could answer a girl appeared behind him. "Rumple? (I have no clue what she used to call him so if you know please tell me so that I can fix that Thank you) What's going on?"  "Nothing Bell" "That's a lie," She opened the door so that she could see me more. "What's your name?" "(Y/N)" "Where are you from?"  "Neverland," I said in no more than a whisper. "In that case please come in." 

*Time skip 6 years* 

I just finished killing someone with my 'Dad' or as more people know him The Dark One and I say dad since that's what he's been to me for 6 years now. "Good, good but next time you need to work on makeing sure that they aren't going to scream so loud. Other than that your ready to be on your own." Rumple said "Alright well I think I'm going to tell Bell before I go and I will make sure to stay in touch with both of you though out the years." I said before telaporting to the castle where Bell was waiting for me and dad. "How did it go?" "Great dad thinks that I am ready to be on my own now and I want to do that, now before you protest please know that I am going to contact you often." I said hopeing that she would understand. "Alright just please watch out for you know who." I hugged her "I will be"  

*End of flashback* 

"After I left I was on my own for a few years became a well respected hunter and I was doing great and then you came in and ruined it all." I said looking at Pan. " Look I know you hate me and I do admit maybe I did screw up with treating you bad however, that doesn't mean that it was intentinal. I mean come on I'm Peter Pan for crying out loud! I don't know when I should be nicer or who I can and can not trust. Now I know that it doesn't mean anything to you but for what it's worth I'm sorry." By the time Pan was done with his rant he was almost to the point of, 'Wait are those tears?!?!?!' "P-pan are you crying?" I asked not wanting to belive that the Peter Pan was crying. "..." "Pan?" "..." "Peter?" "What" "Why are you sad right now?" "I'm more than sad, I'm upset at my self I took my one chance at happiness and waisted it." Before I could question both of us or at least just me were on Neverland. "COME ON!" I sighed and started walking to where I hope the camp is. When I got there Felix pulled me over to the side. "Did you agree to come back or forced?" "Forced now I have a question Pan said something about me being his only chance of happieness, what's that all about?" Felix looked around before pulling me into what I assume is his tent. "OK you can't tell Pan that I told you this ok?" "Ok" "So a long time ago when Neverland was first inhabited by Pan the shadow told him that an hourglass was on skull rock and that the ammount of sand in the top is how much time he has before he dies. Now Pan didn't want to die so he asked the shadow what he could do to not die. The shadow said that he needed the heart of the turest beliver, however he can't just take it, it must be given to him. Pan tried finding the heart but couldn't find it. (The part where  Pan trys to take Henerys heart doesn't happen in this btw). So Pan tried to find another way and that's where you come in, it was said in a different prophosy that a boy/girl would come to neverland and would try to go against Pan, and would try and stand up for themself when things got bad." "Wait are you saying?" "Shhh let me finish, so after the child was on neverland for a certian ammount of time, one of two things could happen they would stay and things on the island would get better or they would leave and with them Pan's only chance at living, and that's because." This time I cut him off. "I have the heart that he needs." Felix nodded "The prophosy never said what they belive in just that they belive." he stated. "Now cause you belive that pan could have changed that makes you that person, but over the years Pan's fallen for you, you might not think that he was watching but he was. Just not all the time and because he kept an eye on you he started to fall for you, henceforth making you his happieness. But at this point Pan's lucky if you don't kill him on the spot." I nodded "What should I do? " "Well I think that you should give him a chance he's changed you just need to get past the harsh and cold barrier that Pan's put up." "Alright" With that Felix walked out.

*9 years later*

I'm standing next to Felix at the fire watching the boys dance around the fire when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. (Your shorter than pan) "Hello love," I leaned back and into Peter "Hello Peter." I said closing my eyes, we stayed like that for what felt like forever but might have only been ten minutes, before Pan started rocking us back and forth. "I love you, " I turned around in his arms, "I love you too" I said before kissing him.

When we parted I put my head on his shoulder, 'Thank you' mouthed Felix 'Your welcome'

Guess Peter wasn't all that bad.

Sorry for the late update if you didn't read the authors note it basically says that I've been trying to deal with anorexia and that's why I haven't been updating so please be patient with me. Again sorry

Comment, vote, share 

~Piper

WORD COUNT 1303, 10-1-18